A World of Lights: Light Fixtures at Disney

Lady Lallie

DIS Veteran
On my most recent trip to Disney, I quickly became enamored with...well some might call it obsessed :rolleyes1 ....with all the different kinds of light fixtures at throughout Disney Property. I find it amazing that how well the light fixtures match the area, it's just another testament to the Disney Magic.

In order to feed my new obsession, all of my lovely DIS friends have encouraged me to start this thread to see if who else out there likes the light fixtures. All I ask is that you please note where you took the picture that way I can find it next time I am there. :laughing:

Here are some of my many light fixture pictures.

Club Cool in Epcot. This was the first picture I took, it started the obsession.
2866814350_e7d1b9f452.jpg

Main Street in Magic Kingdom.
2867788850_ece66830b7.jpg

Outside of Crystal Palace.
2867826888_db03fecbca.jpg

Inside Crystal Palace.
2867828594_b08d092f10.jpg

The Castle.
2867008901_e9847cb50c.jpg

This one was on a building right near where Fantasyland goes into Liberty Square.
2867889948_48874c931a.jpg

Inside Hall of Presidents.
2867077963_89c9659c90.jpg

Lanterns by the Teacups in Fantasyland.
2868014266_7a15a28e57.jpg

There are a few to get us started!! :wizard: I have many more to share too. :cloud9:

Here are a few more of my pictures.

Liberty Tree Tavern Waiting Area.
2867255475_9c2e432370.jpg

Inside the dining area of Liberty Tree Tavern.
2868111178_3607f06d43.jpg

Jelly Fish Light at Coral Reef.
2867366623_c4a555cbf6.jpg

The Brown Derby.
2867556575_eeaf6ef5ee.jpg

Kona Cafe @ The Polynesian.
2867705035_73a82f3361.jpg

Hollywood Studios.
2869044996_2b23ea636e.jpg

Wow. This Is Cool. I Never Paid To Much Attention Before But Next Time I Go I Will Make Sure To Look. Ty

Ahh!! I began to notice light fixtures when I was in the World yesterday and this afternon... they're so intricate and the variation of styles is amazing. I'm so glad you made this thread! I only wish I had taken photos of some of the lights in the lobby of Coronado Springs; there's some gorgeous star-shaped hanging lights near one of the entrances. Ah, well... perhaps next time.

Wow. This Is Cool. I Never Paid To Much Attention Before But Next Time I Go I Will Make Sure To Look. Ty
Once I noticed them, I couldn't stop looking for them! :rotfl:

Ahh!! I began to notice light fixtures when I was in the World yesterday and this afternon... they're so intricate and the variation of styles is amazing. I'm so glad you made this thread! I only wish I had taken photos of some of the lights in the lobby of Coronado Springs; there's some gorgeous star-shaped hanging lights near one of the entrances. Ah, well... perhaps next time.
Oooh, the ones at Coronado Springs sound great. Too bad you didn't take any pictures, next time!! :thumbsup2

IF I do convince Tom to take this November trip----I am going to dedicate myself to taking an over-abundance of pictures of light fixtures-----------just for you LL!!!!!!! ;o)

I never really paid too much attention to the light fixtures at Disney World, but these are amazing pictures.

they really show the detail that Disney puts into every single thing they build.

When I go in November, you know I'm going to be looking at the light fixtures and snapping away. I will definitely post some here!

Beautiful! I am excited to go see AKL on my next trip. It looks amazing.

Are you planning to stay there or to eat at Boma?

I never really paid too much attention to the light fixtures at Disney World, but these are amazing pictures.

they really show the detail that Disney puts into every single thing they build.

When I go in November, you know I'm going to be looking at the light fixtures and snapping away. I will definitely post some here!

Oh you should check them out. And if you are a Hidden Mickey fan, many of the light fixtures have hidden mickeys

I can't wait to stay with this one!

Just a word to the wise...it's addicting!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!