A trip to the Dark Side......

PaHunter

Reasonably Knowledgable Individual.
So I have a chance to do another trip. It is a great offer, and well it would not be at the Fort. That is the downside. I have the chance for a DVC stay at the Contemporary. Just need to figure out when I can make this trip happen.....how long......decisions, decisions, decisions.....

Oh well, trip to Disney is a trip to Disney.

I wouldn't call it the darkside, more like "shady" side or "partly cloudy".

Don't feel bad. I currently have another Fort trip booked for end of Feb- beginning of Mar. If the AP discounts come out and they are a great deal, I'll be waving at the Fort from the other side of the lake. Mostly it is economics. If we watch the discount fares in the off season, the 3 of us can fly down for a 1/3rd the cost of towing the 5er down and back. The one sad thing we learned from getting to stay 4 days at OKW was, as nice of a condo that we had, and it was really nice, it isn't the Fort. I will miss that if we stay at a regular resort.

j

So I have a chance to do another trip. It is a great offer, and well it would not be at the Fort. That is the downside. I have the chance for a DVC stay at the Contemporary. Just need to figure out when I can make this trip happen.....how long......decisions, decisions, decisions.....

BLT is a great option - one of our favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter