A Sneak ‘Pixar Pier’ Peek at Lamplight Lounge at Disney California Adventure Park

dina444444

DIS Veteran
AFA63CA7-38D7-45E9-9E97-DCB925F0E06A.jpeg

There’s a hot new spot coming to Disney California Adventure park! Located at the entrance of Pixar Pier, Lamplight Lounge will be a stylish, fun place to hang out with the whole family. The lounge will be serving up playfully presented California casual gastro-pub cuisine and unique signature cocktails.

Our culinary team has been hard at work cooking up a spectacular menu, and today I’m giving you a sneak peek at some of the delicious items you’ll taste when Pixar Pier opens on June 23.

F97E7081-2BE0-476D-8F03-490F56EE892E.jpeg

Starting with “Shorts” to Share – also known as appetizers – the Potato Skins will make for the perfect crunchy snack to start off your meal. Made with crispy Yukon gold potatoes, these skins come with brown butter-caper yogurt, smoked paprika aïoli, and Manchego cheese.

51B6A407-7BC5-49C1-B9C9-0939297F4CAD.jpeg

If creative sushi is more your style, then the Carne Asada Roll will be right up your alley, with New York grilled strip steak, roasted Fresno chili salsa, escabeche, and crema.

B473223D-82D1-4515-871A-0D320D9F5831.jpeg

For the Bigger Bites menu, a vegetarian entrée will take the “lamplight” – the Spinach Salad! This salad consists of curly spinach with warm wild mushrooms, a soft poached egg, charred onion vinaigrette, shiitake “bacon,” and blue cheese toast.

DEC02DA8-86E3-4B27-B509-CCBD22269435.jpeg

Another featured entrée will be the Chicken Sandwich. This savory, spicy sandwich comes with crispy chicken with spicy chili glaze, vinegar slaw, and pineapple butter and served on an Amish bun alongside malted fries.

19EBDEA8-5A78-4A88-9064-C19F9D76FD5A.jpeg

On the kids menu, “Budding Artists” will love the PB&J Roll! A fun twist on a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich, this creamy peanut butter and whole wheat “roll” comes drizzled with strawberry jelly. It’s also served with fresh fruit and a flower pot of hummus and veggies.

Lamplight Lounge and Pixar Pier are set to officially open June 23 at Disney California Adventure park. This expansive reimagining will transform the shores of Paradise Bay with your favorite Pixar stories. Other exciting food and beverage locations coming to Pixar Pier include Poultry Palace, Señor Buzz Churros, Angry Dogs, and the recently-opened Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats. Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more details!

Source

I wonder when it will start accepting reservations. Any guesses?
Hmm, has it been confirmed that it will take reservations? I believe this is replacing both Cove Bar (which didn't take reservations) and Ariel's Grotto (which did). A lot of places that are called "lounge" don't take them.

Hmm, has it been confirmed that it will take reservations? I believe this is replacing both Cove Bar (which didn't take reservations) and Ariel's Grotto (which did). A lot of places that are called "lounge" don't take them.
Downstairs is suppose to take reservations from previous parks blog posts.

Hmmm, wonder if they'll have gluten free offerings worth having. Besides the drinks, of course!

Looks good. However, I'm just terrified of the woman's face on the digital rendering. :scared1:

Looks like she has had some work done! :rolleyes:

The chicken sandwich just looks WRONG.

I thought the same thing! The description sounds good, but the photos looks nasty! None of those pictures look like anything that will remotely appeal to my family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter