A Single Mom Meets the Magic (2/2-2/9) *LONG*

kcand sunshine --

You just made my day! :) :) Powell is just a sweetheart. If more men more like him, the world would be a happy place. :) Yeah, he's from the South -- Alabama, if I remember right?? I think that's it. I'm so glad you had a good time!

mmouse37 --

Aren't they just the greatest?? Did Darren do his Austin Powers for the 70's party? I swear, he looked and sounded just like him. :) I'm glad you had a good time, too.

Me, I have 293 long days left until I'm back on the Magic... LOL... I can't wait to be back!

Thanks for coming back to this thread and telling me about your trips... it brings back such happy memories for me.

-gina-

Hi Gina...yes, Darren did do his Austin Powers routine. We were rolling with laughter at the 70's party and got some great pic's with the cruise staff. We are lucky enough to be going back on the Magic for the Western Carr. on 8/3. If Powell is on board we will tell him you said hi!!!!

I know when we were on in Feb he was taking vacation but coming back on to spend time with his girlfried who is also a crew member.

Happy sailing!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter