A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

Can I also have a copy of the characters if anyone has them? I am working to get a couple books done for my little ones... Thanks

I downloaded 102 of the characters and formatted them to be 4x6. It's a pdf file and only one per page (wasteful but didn't want to deal with formatting 2 per page). If anyone wants it, feel free to PM me. You can take it to Kinkos and they will cut and bind for you.

If you need to add any additional, go to Word, do 1/2 inch left margin, 1 1/2 inch right margin, insert picture, right click picture and format to 4x6. This will match the other pages perfectly.

Some characters plus the customized characters at 1900 Park Fare breakfast, Ohana breakfast, Akershus, Jedi Mickey, and Galatic Breakfast.
Hi! I was wondering if you would be able to email me a copy of this as well. I would certainly appreciate it. My email is Mienyel77@cableone.net

MusicMouse - could you please create 5 Character Meal covers for me?

I would like to use this as the base:

All of the character meals are the same - Crystal Palace (breakfast), Hollywood & Vine (Disney Jr. Breakfast) and 'Ohana (Breakfast)

The names for each cover are:

Kaylee
Isabelle
Sydney
Mackenzie
Alexander

"Name Character Meals 2015"

You created covers for my trip in 2012 and they were perfect, I knew when getting ready for our upcoming December trip I would like you to do the covers again!

Thank you so very much!

If you click on the user's name you will see that MusicMouse has not been on the forum since Feb. 2013

Is there a place to find Christmas pages? We are going to MVMCP and to Minnie's Holiday Dine. Thank you!

Lady B, thanks to your post, I found some really cute MVMCP smaller autograph pages that will be perfect for my book. Thank you so much!!

Well I absolutely love it!! Going to use it instead!! Thank you!!!

Now just need my back cover revised and my book will be finished!!

Thank you! XO

Just wanted to say thank you to all the talented DISigners on here! I was able to use many of your designs for autograph cards for my families trip that starts this weekend and they came out fabulous. DISer's are the BEST!

Newbie here. Are there any photos out there of the finished book? I am having a hard time grasping what the books look like in the end! I know, sorry! silly question!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!