Delete Thread

How did I totally miss that you were staying at the HR?? It'll be our first time there in June, and I'm desperate for insider details!! Glad they were able to get things straightened out with your room reservations. Personally, my gut feeling is that some guests may treat the hotel like a mini Vegas, so the "be nice" and "quiet please" pillows are gentle reminders to the guests to not conduct themselves as if they are rockstars of the obnoxious type.

Read your review of the NBC grill...sorry about the burger issue, but I totally get it. I like my steaks MR, and my burgers M. Very few places can actually get that accomplished decently. Sorry your meal was not up to par.

And, just because, RIP Chris Cornell, you will be sorely missed. Such a classic unique voice and amazing writer....

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-15%20at%208.53.03%20PM.png

LOL at that strong photobomb in the background! :joker:

I'm living vicariously through you. Lol. Loving the report so far. Since we are staying here in September it's nice seeing the hotel rooms layout. I too have heard that the rooms are strangely decorated.

I'm living vicariously through you. Lol. Loving the report so far. Since we are staying here in September it's nice seeing the hotel rooms layout. I too have heard that the rooms are strangely decorated.

Last edited:

I loved the movie. I'm going to say I didn't find the first super memorable but I loved this one. On the way home a raccoon ran across the road and my dad goes "Look it's rocket!"

We finally watched GOTG v1 the night the 2nd one came out, and then saw the 2nd last weekend, so now I understand your Disney TR title! Lol

That's definitely not what I expected for HRH room decor. It's like... glam/girly? Huh. I think Portofino Bay would be my favorite theming, just because I tend to love European themed stuff, but I'm excited to see RPR in person too!

Yay :rotfl:

Right? It is very glam/girly. It kind of reminded me of my room decor from when I was a tween. I love Portofino Bay, it's just so beautiful there. I'm excited to see RPR too. Our first stay there will be in Sep.

What are your September dates at RPR? I just remember we are coming down around the end of your trip.

Finally caught up here

The only times I will eat at NBA is when my friends out vote me

And every time send the food/ burgers back as the do not know what medium rare burgers are

When there in feb this year went with friends and I drank my lunch that day

The line moved faster than I thought but was held up by several guys checking bags filled with tons of bowling balls...I think they must've been headed for a tournament of some sort.
Hahaha this is all too familiar to me. I've had to check bowling bags before and even I can say it is such a P.I.T.A! I can tell by looking that each of those bags is right on the verge of 50lbs, its tough to make sure they're under weight!

This is the room, and the decor is um strange. Kind of girly and not very rock n roll. I had hear the rooms were weird looking, and it didn't really detract from the stay in anyway it was just weird. I felt like pillows saying "Be nice" and "Quiet please" were the opposite of rock n roll :rotfl: Beds were comfortable though, and overall we liked the hotel and room
Definitely reminiscent of a teenage girls room, not something I would have chosen for the "Hard Rock" brand.

In line for Men In Black I got a response from Gina that they had headed to IOA, and we're thinking of leaving shortly to get food and head back to the hotel. So sadly we just missed each other. :sad:
Awe, bummer! Gina is so sweet! I'm hoping to meet up with her in October!

We stopped at the Leaky Cauldron for some snacks.
I've been to Universal 3 times since it opened and still have yet to stop in! I'll have to read your review after this.

We stopped in a few little shops. I had to take a picture of this because Negan is my favorite.
Mine too. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!