Delete Thread

I'm here, too! Looking forward to hearing about everything. (Especially interested that you did the immigration floor tour. I've thought about doing it before.)

I'm in. Also, we're sort of twinnies. I got the Ravenclaw tank from Hot topic that you're wearing--well, you're wearing sytherin, but you know what I mean.

Can't wait to read all about it!! Loving the pictures so far!!

Thank you!

I'm in. Also, we're sort of twinnies. I got the Ravenclaw tank from Hot topic that you're wearing--well, you're wearing sytherin, but you know what I mean.

Love the shirt! Although I had a hard time putting it on at first the straps were getting everywhere :rotfl:

Read the whole PTR but didn't comment. Wanted to comment here though and say I'm looking forward to reading this one. We are at 22 days ourselves until our third trip of the year (Having APs is so much fun!):yay:

Looking forward to the fun and the vlogs. Will be jumping on to subscribe to your channel tonight.

Read the whole PTR but didn't comment. Wanted to comment here though and say I'm looking forward to reading this one. We are at 22 days ourselves until our third trip of the year (Having APs is so much fun!):yay:

Looking forward to the fun and the vlogs. Will be jumping on to subscribe to your channel tonight.

:wave2: Thank you! Having AP's is definitely a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!