a more tangible thanks?

dawnball

<font color=red>bouncie bouncie...<br><font color=
There might be a better place to ask this, but I'm not really sure where would get a better response. In November, my family (4 people on special diets) spent 9 nights at Pop and the chef staff really took good care of us. They went far above and beyond our (already high) expectations and essentially single-handedly changed my bias from staying offsite to staying onsite.

I have a letter drafted to send to the guest communications address, but I'd also like to send a small holiday/thank-you gift to the chefs that went so far out of their way for us. I know they aren't allowed to accept tips, but I thought that if I sent something small and share-able like a box of moravian cookies (there might be 300 wafer-thin cookies in an average-sized box) along with a note of appreciation that it could be shared with all the food service staff at Everything Pop.

Does anyone know if they'd actually get the box or how to address it? Should I just call the main Pop number and ask the switchboard?

There might be a better place to ask this, but I'm not really sure where would get a better response. In November, my family (4 people on special diets) spent 9 nights at Pop and the chef staff really took good care of us. They went far above and beyond our (already high) expectations and essentially single-handedly changed my bias from staying offsite to staying onsite.

I have a letter drafted to send to the guest communications address, but I'd also like to send a small holiday/thank-you gift to the chefs that went so far out of their way for us. I know they aren't allowed to accept tips, but I thought that if I sent something small and share-able like a box of moravian cookies (there might be 300 wafer-thin cookies in an average-sized box) along with a note of appreciation that it could be shared with all the food service staff at Everything Pop.

Does anyone know if they'd actually get the box or how to address it? Should I just call the main Pop number and ask the switchboard?

That's really sweet! I would do just as you suggested, calling the main Pop number, maybe ask to speak to a manager. Im sure they'd love to hear about your plan and help you out.

That's really sweet! I would do just as you suggested, calling the main Pop number, maybe ask to speak to a manager. Im sure they'd love to hear about your plan and help you out.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter