A Mini Get to Know Me TR!

Well we took naps in the room, and just hungout and watched Harry Potter, and we realized this was not going to work, so we changed to two normal rooms later on.

It was pretty early in the evening so we decided to head over to Islands of Adventure for the first time and try to se the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

We had no idea how to get there, so we followed a mom and daughter dressed in cloaks because we figured we knew where they were going.

OH LOOK IT'S THE REAL SEUSS LANDING

\

We left off with mom having to g the bathroom right before we wet into the gate to Hogsmeade. Of course. It was agonzing being able to look at people go in, but just have to stand and watch.

My father was thrilled.

AHHH HOGSMEADE!!!

For anyone wondering I have read all the books and watched all the movies, but I'm not a HUGE fan. I enjoy it and understand it, but I'm really not obsessive or anything.

/COLOR]

I got the frozen butterbeer to try! It was really good! A little sweet for me, I'm not a butterscotch fan, but I enjoyed it! My dad got the regular kind and I tried it. I can say I like the frozen better.

Inside Honeydukes I purchased a chocolate frog, and the card I got was Slytherin. I also got a cauldron cake which I'll post a picture of later in the update.

Continued in Next Post...

In the Owl Post I got a postcard to send to my aunt who likes Harry Potter. Also, outside the post is the only place you can get a Hosmeade stamp, which I got, of course I didn't take a picture of it. Ooops.:confused3

Quiddatch anyone?

Inside some store windows.

Hermoine's ball dress

Now we're going inside the shops! There's a lot of storefront windows but the only actual shops were Honeydukes, which is a candy store, Zonko's, which is joke shop, the Owl Post, which has like the postcards but connected with wands and cloaks, and a giftshop after you get off The Forbidden Journey. Inside the shops were very crowded, because they're actually quite small with some tight corners.

Well after exploring we left The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, because we were coming back bright and early. Before leaving dad and I did The Cat in the Hat, and we all did the trolley thing in the sky. That is like the Peoplemover and Th Cat in the at is a dark ride, and it spins you a lot!

We went back to the hotel and mom and ate at a little cafe there and split a turkey sandwhich, then back at the room I ate my cauldron cake!

The cauldron cake has a chocolate handle with chocolate cake and chocolate mousse inside, SO GOOOOD!
Continued in next post...

Well the plan for this morning was to get up veryyyyyy early, and because we stayed on property we got to have access to The Wizarding World early. We took the boat over and we were like the third ones in line! By seeing parts of it yesterday we wouldn't have to spend as much time there.

We waited for about half an hour and then we walked a bit, and then had to wait again, and then we walked, and stopped, and finally we were let in.

Mom and I didn't want to do Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, because it tips you all sorts of ways and she gets nauseous, I get dizzy, so Jamie and dad went in line for that. Mom and I went to Olivander's to watch the show! We were the first one's in line :cool1:

I was secretly hoping to get picked, because there was only one other young looking person in our group! Of course, she got picked. Olivander's is just a little show where they pick someone to find their matching wand.pixiedust:

Afterwards we went on the little kid's rollercoaster that's similar to the Barnstormer, but it's actually very fast! It was quite fun, so here's some pictures from all that.

Get ready for some great castle shots! Oh and it's not Cinderella's castle.

[

/COLOR]Well I knew you could still go in and see the castle without riding the ride, os that's what we did! You go in the normal line at first, and then when you get inside they take you on a different path. You see a little less, but you can still see the scene with Harry, Hermoine, and Ron where they use the special technology! It's a great thing to be able to do. You also see the talking portraits!

While we did that the boys rode the Dragon Challenge rollercoaster, formerly known as Fire and Ice. After in the giftshop I got a shirt that says Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with the houses on it.

Then we met up and said goodbye to Hogwarts and Hogseade!

This is the end of today's update and I hope you enjoyed! Next update we'll be exploring the rest of Islands of Adventure and head to DISNEY WORLD!!

Please comment because... well no one ever does. :guilty: I don't know why, because I always say I'd love to hear from you guys! This updates question will be "Are you a Potterhead? Have you ever been to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter? If so, butterbeer: frozen or regular? Also, be sure

Hello everyone! I'm here with a quick little update because I got my Magic Bands for my upcoming trip!! We were chosen to be testers whic I wrote about in my pre-trip report, but they came really fast, so here are pictures!

So cool! I wish we got magic bands during our vacation! I'm so excited for you! Will you do a vlog for your loyal subscribers? I think everyone should spread the word about your trip reports they deserve more people!

So cool! I wish we got magic bands during our vacation! I'm so excited for you! Will you do a vlog for your loyal subscribers? I think everyone should spread the word about your trip reports they deserve more people!

Thank you so much that means a lot! I'm not sure about a vlog. Maybe if enough people want me to I would! I love doing those sort of things! 12 days to go!

Hi everyone! 9 days until I go on my trip! Ahhh I'm so excited!:cool1: Unfortunatly I don't have a lot for the rest of the Islands of Adventure update, but then I'm going to show our room in Art of Animation!

We split up and mom and I did Dudley Doo-Right's Falls with like no line and it was super fun! You get so wet on this! It has log flumes like Splash Mountain in Disneyland and the man behind me was super tall and his feet and legs kept hitting and he kept apologizing! at the last big drop people can shoot water from the bridge at you and dad saw us and sprayed it right at mom!

Jamie and dad were doing the rollercoasters and we met back up and we did the Popeye water ride which is another ride you get super wet in! It just gets dumped and dumped on you.

I don't remember doing anymore rides, but we went to the front and were looking in the stores and two ladies came up to me while I was looking and asked if this was my mother. It was really strange and I said yes and she got picked to act in a training video for the store employees! It was all very strange! She did her little acting and we went to CityWalk and ate at the NASCAR restaurant. It was pretty good. I got the Boogity Boogity shrimp!

Hey everyone! These are the pictures from my last update that wouldn't upload.

Now we checked into the Art of Animation and found out we had the Cars Suite!

It was raining, boo

My new sanuks from City Walk!

Now this is the point in the update where I'll mostly just post pictures, because I don't remember a lot here. Something I do remember that happened tonight was we found a frog in the bathtub and the next day a lizard in the room that we had to call someone to catch!

The best breakfest ever

Here's a funny story. Craig, Zoe, and I were in line to see Snow White and these Canadian gils were in front of us and they thought Zoe was thefunniest thing because of her red hair and they kept asking us all of these questions like if I was Craig's daughter, and why Zoe had a band aid on and everything. They were very entertaining.

I took this photo and was pretty proud of it!

3 DAYS UNTIL I CAN RIDE THIS MAGICAL RIDE!!!!

Dumbo ws open but not the Big Top store and meet and greets

Seven Dwarves Mine Train

Live update! I'm at my local airport waiting for my flight to Orlando! Be sure to follow along on all my social media! I'm so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter