A Meal So Good You Had It Twice?

We ate at The Yachtsman twice on honeymoon, first time planned, second time we cancelled Cali Grill for it in order to go again! It's now a must on every trip!

We have many of them over the years.
TS Boma breakfast - everything is great - but the kids love bbq tater tots. Our DD is dreaming about them now.

Haha.. I love it. That's a great endorsement. :D

DD14 requests Via Napoli every time we go to Epcot which is usually twice a trip. It is her favorite pizza in the entire world! I like it, too, so I can't complain.

Ok, that's it, I'm booking it now!!

This past trip, we had D-Luxe Burger (Disney Springs) twice.

The day we drive in, we're going to head to Disney Springs. I think you convinced me to give it a try. Thanks!

We are twice at The Boathouse in Disney Springs. We were all hungry after the fireworks and this was one of the few options that were open. We had to walk far to get there but the hunger kept me going. A bit on the pricier side, but pretty good food and service! They also had a band performing when we were there.

So, I'm wondering.. was there a Disney meal that was SO good that you had to have it again during the same trip (even tho you hadn't originally planned to)?
We did this with Tiffins the first time we ate there. Was so tasty, we booked it again for later in our trip. I think this is easily one of the best restaurants inside a park.

Breakfast at Boma! My best friend and I liked the French toast bread pudding so much we went back a couple of days later!

We would eat at Via Napoli twice in the same trip. Our last trip we had Peco Bills twice and we had several No Way Jose's from Beaches and Cream...it was dangerous staying at the Beach Club!

The charcuterie and cheese plates at Chefs de France. Not twice in one trip, but we've made a point of getting these on every trip since the first time we had them. Originally they were appetizers we had with entrees cause we were on the DxDP. The last two times we've just gotten them and shared them as our lunch. Planning our next trip now and already have it inked in on the schedule

So, I'm wondering.. was there a Disney meal that was SO good that you had to have it again during the same trip (even tho you hadn't originally planned to)?

Sleepy Hollow!! Spicy Chicken and Waffle Sandwich and the Fruit & Nutella Waffle!

DS: Earl of Sandwich -I love their tuna melt (Oh no, just got a craving for it and we won't be there until Dec! :sad: )! The other sandwiches are good too, and a good price. Cookes of Dublin - I love their shephards pie!

MK: Sleepy Hallow - Fruit and Nutella waffle. Big Top Circus for a Mickey shaped krispy treat dipped in m&ms (I don't know why, but their krispy treats always taste better there).

Boardwalk: Boardwalk Bakery for their Chocolate Chip cookies.

Satu'li Canteen - I had the pods for Breakfast and Lunch. Both were quite tasty and I would order them again in a heartbeat.

We try to make it to Boma twice each visit. They have rotate two slightly different sets of main course items, and both are so worth tasting! We also really enjoy breakfast there, although we usually end up at Tusker House instead, which has a slightly smaller buffet but it's a character meal in the park for the same price. And they have the most excellent breakfast hash and jungle juice at both locations :)

My husband and I started out our honeymoon having dinner at Territory Lounge. The mushroom soup and berry cobbler dessert were so good, we went back our last night. Those two things are also available at Artist Point.
Also, the cornbread they serve at both HDDR and Whispering Canyon, I've been known to eat the whole loaf and not share well ;)
For desserts, I try to get the macaroon ice cream sandwich in France at least twice. I love that thing.
And to my great sadness, the no longer available strawberries and cream Mickey waffles at Roaring Fork. They have been my breakfast staple my last two trips...so, so sad :(
Oh, the fish and chips in Epcot, I've also eaten twice...also tasty.

Sadly, my top two are breakfast items that are no longer offered: Couzzina had blueberry granola pancakes that were amazing. When it changed to Trattoria Al Forno, they were taken off the menu, but replaced by an equally amazing waffle with marscapone cream cheese. But now that Trattoria is a character breakfast, that's no longer on the menu either.

The other two are both Food & Wine Festival items: the loaded mac and cheese and the beef bourgignon (I know I spelled that wrong). I think I had each of them 3 times last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter