A maybe solo trip in August--WE ARE BACK 08/10

This is going to be a wonderful trip. I fondly remember the trips that I shared with my Mother. Now your daughter is going to have wonderful memories of this trip with you.

This is going to be a wonderful trip. I fondly remember the trips that I shared with my Mother. Now your daughter is going to have wonderful memories of this trip with you.
This is so nice! Thank you!

We got back on Monday and it was a fabulous trip. We had the dxddp and enjoyed many wonderful meals. It was hot but we stayed out of the worst of the heat. Hit all four parks and rode everything we wanted to. Crowds were low. Never waited for anything. Los of same day fast passes--even 7DMT! Dd had a blast. I think she loved the one on one time.

IMG_3288.JPG

We got back on Monday and it was a fabulous trip. We had the dxddp and enjoyed many wonderful meals. It was hot but we stayed out of the worst of the heat. Hit all four parks and rode everything we wanted to. Crowds were low. Never waited for anything. Los of same day fast passes--even 7DMT! Dd had a blast. I think she loved the one on one time.
Funny Injust read through this whole thread now, missed it when you originally posted, but my first thought was "She should just bring her older child." I was so happy when I kept reading and that's what you ended up doing. So glad you had a nice time! I loved traveling all over the place with just my mom when I was a kid. Great memories! Actually the first time I rode Splash Mountain was on a mother daughter trip. We must have waited in line for two hours or more back in the pre-fastpass days.

Funny Injust read through this whole thread now, missed it when you originally posted, but my first thought was "She should just bring her older child." I was so happy when I kept reading and that's what you ended up doing. So glad you had a nice time! I loved traveling all over the place with just my mom when I was a kid. Great memories! Actually the first time I rode Splash Mountain was on a mother daughter trip. We must have waited in line for two hours or more back in the pre-fastpass days.
Great to hear from you. We did have a nice time. The twins had a great weekend with their dad too--biking, cooking out, movie nights. It was good for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter