A Make A Wish Trip - Final Update!! Pg. 33

Such wonderful rooms! Kind volunteers with talent to boost. How wonderful for you all. I think that the kids rooms will be perfect for many years to come. I know they were excited to see them too!

Wendy! I love the rooms! So cute! I love the colors and the whole feeling of the rooms and wow, what a real looking tree in the book reading area! Neat! Thank you for sharing. My mom is going in for knee surgery on Nov 8th too. I am going to have my house cleaned for thanksgiving (family coming to our house) before the 8th of Nov. For Christmas...I was thinking yk, most of the children are over the toy stage except for dd...so instead of lots of stuff, take a trip to Branson, MO Dec 15th, instead my cousins children are going to be performing in Branson with the Lennon Sisters...use the world pass and see silver dollar city at christmas at the same time which I heard was beautiful. Visit more cousins, you know. I have family EVERYWHERE. I have family in Sweden...haven't looked up Sweden on the world pass...yeah..like that would happen, but with the world pass, it all seems possible.

I'm curious. What is this "world pass" you speak of?:confused3

Wendy I think those rooms are Awesome I bet they just won't leave their rooms now :lmao: I hope and pray that everything goes well for Michael's surgery I will be putting him and your whole family on our church's prayer list and I will also be asking my aunt to put your family on their prayer list too.

Gorgeous rooms! Danae looks very happy in there! We'll be thinking about you guys on the 8th, so keep us posted as you are able!

very cute! You are inspiring me to do something fun with the kids room. We moved into our house about 14 months ago and I have been promising them we would make it special ever since. Maybe now I will get off my kiester and do it. Prayers for Michaels upcoming surgeries. It doesn't matter how much our kids have gone through, each procedure is a new scary and heartwrenching experience. Hugs and prayers!!

Wendy - the rooms look fabulous! Enjoy!! :goodvibes

Keep us posted about Michael's surgery... you all will be in our prayers!

Renee

Those rooms look great Wendy! I am sure that the kids just love being in them! We will be praying for Michael with his upcoming surgery.

Just wanted to update all you guys that Michael will be going into surgery November 8th. I hope to have pictures up before then but will also be working on the Christmas Shopping as I don't believe I will have much time for shopping once the surgery hits. After his first surgery, he will, hopefully, have a follow-up surgery about six weeks after. That one will be big and recovery should be long and hard.
:grouphug: We will be thinking of your family and praying for Michael.

Hi everyone. Since I'm not sure when Wendy will be back online again, I wanted to let you know that Michael's surgery seems to have gone well. She called about an hour ago to say that he was out of surgery and doing fine.

Oh I'm so glad!!!

Also Wendy I just now got a chance to look at your house pics. Those are great girl!! I love it. I'm trying to pick out colors now for ours and as we have a gazillion other things going on right now i feel a little :confused3 I do know I'm using a fishing them in the boys room. Well actually it will be Tylers but both will sleep in it, for a while I'm sure. I also want something they can grow with. My Bro-in-law is going to paint a mural of a water scene on one wall, and I basically know what I want in that room, but other than that???:confused3
I love your reading nook. Wish I had one just for me!!!!:goodvibes
Sending prayers for a swift recovery your way!:hug:

Hi everyone. Since I'm not sure when Wendy will be back online again, I wanted to let you know that Michael's surgery seems to have gone well. She called about an hour ago to say that he was out of surgery and doing fine.

Thank you very much for the update - let her know we are praying for all of them!

Thanks for the update. I had butterflies in my stomach this morning as I was taking my kids to school. I knew that today was the day and it usually starts in the am. I am so glad that it went well! Keep us updated if you can. There are several posters here who want the best for Wendy and her family.

~Elisa

Thanks for the update. I had butterflies in my stomach this morning as I was taking my kids to school. I knew that today was the day and it usually starts in the am. I am so glad that it went well! Keep us updated if you can. There are several posters here who want the best for Wendy and her family.

~Elisa

I will do that. We are planning to meet up with them on Sat to help her MIL keep Danae entertained for awhile since my DD is about the same age.

Thanks for letting us know! LeeLee or somebody are you going to post over on the wish trip thread?

Just found your report. Love how Peter Pan came and spent soo much time with your son!! That is why I love Disney...there is not place like it and where you can feel soo magical while you are there! Hope to hear more of the trip...I hope it was magicall for your family.

Thanks so much for updating everyone Tia! I so appreciate it. I tried to get on but Michael was on Oxygen until today and just wasn't feeling well. This is the first second I've gotten!

Michael is doing well now. We're just slowly starting the feeds and he's cranky but getting better. Thank you all for your support!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!