A little late, but Thanks!

Brightsy

Mouseketeer
This thanks ges out to CM Chad and Figment! WAY back in April of this year we went to Epcot. We being myself, my two sons Sammy and Vinny and my hubby, my Uncle CheshireFigment and my Momma.
We were hanging about the fountains near Figment's place. The door opened. And Magic ensued!
My younger son Vinny is autistic. He has a thing for Mickey and for Figment, I'm hard pressed to say who he likes better...guess it's whoever is nearest him...LOL!
Anyways, when Vinny saw the door open he went running in and straight up t Figment w/ a yell of 'Figgy!"
He held Figment's hands a bit then went back outside to play with the fountains. Then back into Figment's place to play w/ Figment, then back outside, then back in....you get the picture.
So, after a while, as it wasn't too crowded, Figment went outside and Vinny didn't have to keep running in and out. We made sure Vinny stayed out of the way of ther guests so they could hug Figment too.
Then Vinny ran up to Figment and made it apparent he wanted Figment to follow him. And Figment and Chad the Handler DID! (I had already mentioned Vinny's autism to Chad by this point. I also shared that at home I sometimes use a Figment puppet when doing speech work w/ Vinny.) So there's Vinny hanging around the fountain showing Figment how they work and babbling away.
I KNOW they were out there more than the usual 20 minutes char.s usually do. Anyways, wanted to give big shouts of THANK YOU to Chad and Figment!!!!

Sara :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter