A fun moment to share!

Brightsy

Mouseketeer
Well a few moments at least.
Yesterday was opening day at the nearby Six Flags. Since we live close we get season passes. I took the lads yesterday despite the really strong winds and the chilly air (60degrees but w/ the winds felt like 55 or lower at times.)
Got lots of pics of kids w/ characters including a few w/ Mr. Six himself!
DS7 got a few odd looks because he was wearing his noise reduction earmuffs. A few small comments, mostly curious types, nothing hostile.
One ride CM tried to get DS to take off his earmuffs. This was at a gentle kids ride, and he tried to do it even after I told him that DS had worn them on several coasters! Finally the guy understood when I just plain said "My son needs them." *shrug*

Anyways, I think the highlight of the day was at the tiger show when my older DS9 got to feed a tiger! The experience only cost him and arm and a leg... Just kidding!
The meat was on the end of a very loooong stick. The meat-end of the stick was placed through the mesh and the tiger on the other side bit it off and went on her own way.
DS9 was so thrilled to get a special moment like that. I was briefly worried that DS7 would be upset but no! When DS9 returned to his seat DS7 leaned over and hugged him and said "coool, you did goo'!"

DS7 spent most of his time clamoring for older brother to ride with him. :-)

Glad you had a good day and lots of fun. Remember small steps and one day you look back as see the past, then you realize how far you have come.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter