A few pictures of us running

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
Hi, here are a few pictures of us at the 1/2 marathon (DH), and 5K (me and DD)

71211087-746-010f-thumb.jpg

71211087-502-003f-thumb.jpg

71211087-095-004f.jpg

71211088-120-010f.jpg

as you can see Kinz ran and filmed the whole 5k......video will get posted eventually!

Way to go! :cheer2:

Great pictures, and I love the lime green shirts too! :thumbsup2

Tell your DH that the next time I see pictures of him crossing the finish line in the half marathon, I expect to see those arms up in VICTORY! ;)

Thanks for sharing. The pictures are great! I want to do this next year, but the timing is horrible. My husband coaches football so a fall getaway is next to impossible.

I love the pics, Judy -- you guys are smiling while running (to me that's an accomplishment ha ha)

Kinz is so grown up now :)

Hey, guys, Judy is the very first person I ever met from the Internet :goodvibes My kids & I were looking for a mom with two kids...never imagined Dave would be a grownup. My ds, Nick (12 at the time) kept looking around for a boy :rotfl2:

Thanks for sharing the pics. So, do you think that the 1/2 marathon was a success? Oh, and can we see a pic of your medal?

That was so funny:) , I still remember the miracle of the camera bag, holding hands on SM, and ice cream cones at closing.

I will work on the medal picture!

Judy from Boise said:
That was so funny:) , I still remember the miracle of the camera bag, holding hands on SM, and ice cream cones at closing.

I will work on the medal picture!

::yes::

I smile everytime I remember that! Especially everytime I go on Space Mtn. We had so much fun we had to go again the next night :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter