A few more peonies and iris from the RBG

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
in Hamilton Ontario. The peonies were huge although only a few were blooming. Even the iris were behind.

I'm still learning how to use our new digital camera so these were taken on "auto focus". Not quite as dramatic as Kim's "Peony Power".

flower_burg_iris.jpg

flower_double_peony.jpg

flower_pink_peony.jpg

flower_purple_iris.jpg

flower_white_peony.jpg

flower_yellow_iris.jpg

Julie, you did a wonderful job, these are beautiful!! :) Can you imagine how gorgeous it will be there in a week or so? :)

Thank you for posting them!

Mary, do you mean newly planted/transferred peonies? You might want to start your inquiry as a new thread. I don't have any peonies, but I know that some of our Buds do. :)

Exquisite.....especially those irises...:D

I've discovered the "Macro Mode" on my digital camera so I'm going to try that next on my own iris', if they ever bloom! They seem to be suspended in time!

Hey! Whaddya mean NOT dramatic!? I think they are dramatic enough! They are terrific!!! Great shots. Great color. Just fantastic!!

marydmjj - I thought my peonies would NEVER bloom this season. The buds were there and I was going out for what seemed like weeks waiting for them to open and lo and behold - earlier this week, one bloom was open and by afternoon, another one and by the next day, many more!!! This is the third summer for these plants with no flowers first year, 12 last year and I haven't counted this year's blossoms and I had pinched many side buds off earlier too in order to make bigger flowers.

Julie, they're great shots. I love the peonies. So different. I've never seen some of those color combos. Just beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter