A Few Items Wanted. Was Scammed Five Minutes Ago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePoisedJazz

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

I was scammed five minutes ago in a kiosk rare trade room.It said in the "I" that you must give the items first before getting your item out of the kiosk machine,and I gave a few rare items for 64,000 credits,but then when I was finished giving him the items, he booted me!! And the rare items that he took from me were:

Mickey Television
Pirate Q Bow Chair
Animation Viewer
Full Kali x2
Churro Cart
Mission Space Jacket Color Yellow
and.. Jungle Cruise Golden Giraffe Pin

If anybody has these items and would like to gift them to me, It would be much appreciated. :)

Thank You For Considering And Trying Your best To Help Me With My Dilemma!! :confused3

~BluePoisedJazz :confused:

Sorry you were cheated, but please remove that person's name from your post, it's not allowed on the Dis.
Never trade your things without something from the other trader or it is considered a gift. Hope you hear something back from contact us.

Thank you for understanding my problem. (Even if I report him it will be of no use). I will also take his name out of the post.
Thanks for the reminder. :)

Hello All,

I was scammed five minutes ago in a kiosk rare trade room.It said in the "I" that you must give the items first before getting your item out of the kiosk machine,and I gave a few rare items for 64,000 credits,but then when I was finished giving him the items, he booted me!! And the rare items that he took from me were:

Mickey Television
Pirate Q Bow Chair
Animation Viewer
Full Kali x2
Churro Cart
Mission Space Jacket Color Yellow
and.. Jungle Cruise Golden Giraffe Pin

If anybody has these items and would like to gift them to me, It would be much appreciated. :)

Thank You For Considering And Trying Your best To Help Me With My Dilemma!! :confused3

~BluePoisedJazz :confused:

I can gift you the Churro Cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter