a few buds pics for the buds here:)(update 4-10)

FroggyinArk

<b><font color=darkorchid>SPF's All Time Favorite
prideofmobile.jpg

prideofmobilecloseup.jpg

this is our first roise bud of the year,, march 29th,,,
firstrose.jpg

rosebudsmarch31.jpg

a wide shot of rose garden,,,
rosegarden.jpg

englishivy.jpg

Greenery, flowers, and buds about to bloom (your fourth pic has the rose buds soon to open :))!! Hard for me to imagine with the mess that's outside my window right now! :sad2:

Thank you Froggy, very nice, and a hopeful glimpse of things to come for us a little further north. :sunny:

....okay, more than a little further north...lol

What a nice glimpse of spring! What is the plant in the pot in the second grouping? The one that has grass like foilage and shooting white flowers? That is very charming.

DixieDreamer said:
What a nice glimpse of spring! What is the plant in the pot in the second grouping? The one that has grass like foilage and shooting white flowers? That is very charming.

those are c alled snowbells around here, its a old variety of bulb, cannot get them in nurserys here anymore

Thanks for posting those. My roses will have a long time to wait until its warm enough for them over here in the UK. My azaleas are about to open though. We actually had a warm spring day yesterday and I spent the day cementing rocks together in my new pond that I am building. I will post a pic when its finished. :flower:

FroggyinArk said:
those are c alled snowbells around here, its a old variety of bulb, cannot get them in nurserys here anymore

We may need to talk you into doing an exchange for a few of these bulbs!

oh they are so pretty! What a nice treat to look at on such a blah monday here in RI

Good to see Spring has sprung for you :sunny: You have roses! Wow mine are still brown sticks :guilty:
Very refreshing to see a green landscape with flowers, oh my. Spring will work it's way up here soon.
thanks for posting.

What a cute pup, Froggy!! :) What's his name?

Your flowers are nice too! :) I can't believe you have petunias planted already!! :sunny:

Thank you!

her names angel,, she thinks shes a cat, she was raised with coco around and she thinks shes just a big kitty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter