A&E Series about Laci Peterson

Every single organ was gone?

I know they weren't all gone. I remember for a fact her uterus and cervix were there because they said the baby was essentially forced out of her body as gases filed it during decomp.

Last edited:
I know they weren't all gone. I remember for a fact her uterus and cervix were there because they said the baby was essentially forced out of her baby as gases filed it during decomp.

Yeah, I just tried to find some info. Her uterus was still in her and it was open at the top so they believe Connor was expelled through that opening. It's so sad, there are no words for what happened to them.

Towards the end of last night's show, Scott's sister and sister-in-law hosted what they called a "SPA weekend" with SPA standing for Scott Peterson Appeal. A bunch of women who apparently met each other through message boards about the case all got together to go over the evidence, transcripts, etc to try and help the appeal. I didn't follow the case closely at the time it occurred but those message boards must have been intense!!
Including the self made experts from the message boards just struck me as odd and diminished any credibility the show might have had for me.
I've been watching it, and I find it very interesting. I also followed it when it first happened, and like others, I was sure he was guilty. Now-hmmmm! I'm wondering how much of the "Well, he was cheating on his poor, pregnant wife-I'll bet he's guilty" feeling played into decisions.
Well, it's not like the 2 aren't connected in a way. It's hard to keep up such a busy dating life with a wife and baby.

I was really creeped out by Laci's mom's recount of Laci telling her how Scott didn't like to feel the baby move.

I can't believe there's anyone who thinks he didn't do it. When the police apprehended him, he was headed to Mexico with freshly dyed hair and thousands of dollars. Not exactly the behavior of a grieving widower whose wife's killer is still on the loose.
I think this pretty much says it all.

Another thing that also convinced me of his guilt was when that news lady was interviewing him and his cellphone rang he apologized to her and said he would ignore it. What if it was news about his missing wife?

Well you are all pushing me more towards the guilty verdict, but I think life in prison would have been a better sentence for a case without substantial evidence. I'm still unsure about how he would have pushed her out of the boat with all that weight though...

It is devastating to consider what Laci and that baby went through in their final hours.

Well you are all pushing me more towards the guilty verdict, but I think life in prison would have been a better sentence for a case without substantial evidence. I'm still unsure about how he would have pushed her out of the boat with all that weight though...

It is devastating to consider what Laci and that baby went through in their final hours.

I'm not sure he will be put to death, but time will tell. I think he will die in prison from natural causes in about 50 more years.

He told Diane Sawyer laci *was* amazing ( past tense)

He told Diane Sawyer that he told the police about Amber on the first day laci was missing ( he didn't)

He told her laci knew about Amber and was ok with it ( hmmmm)

There was plenty of evidence. Very few killers are polite enough to video themselves committing the crime, so police mostly have to deal with circumstantial evidence. And a jury of 12 felt the evidence left no doubt. The man was a killer who freaking out about a child cutting into his life so he disposed of him and his mother like they were trash.
I've been watching old episodes of Dateline, 48 Hours and 20/20 on ID. It's striking how many people are convicted on circumstantial evidence or very little physical evidence. I do think TV shows like CSI have really raised the expectation level for physical forensic evidence.

How about when he told the news reporter, Laci knew about Amber and was not thrilled about it, but it was ok...... WHAT?!?!?!
Sure pal, and she never told a another soul that information??? Highly doubtful!

I've watched the show and am finishing up the finale now. I think he did it but I don't think the state had enough for a conviction.

It's amazing to me that people actually questioned whether he did it or not. Shows like this are ridiculous.
I don't know.. It's just hard to understand how people just buy into what shows like this try to sell and let it influence their opinions. Some of the things mentioned here which have posters questioning his guilt are easily explained. It sounds like the show didn't bother with the explanations because it doesn't fit with their storyline. That should tell you all you need to know about how much this show should be taken seriously. If a person, show, article, whatever intentionally leaves out information because it doesn't fit their story, they really should lose any credibility.

I just think it's interesting to consider all sides of it. Admittedly, I didn't watch the original trial because I was too busy in college but maybe if I did I would feel differently. I did watch the entire Casey Anthony trial and I think she is guilty as all get out, but she walked free. And I think Casey's case had more evidence against her than Scott did, but that's for another thread lol.

I've watched the show and am finishing up the finale now. I think he did it but I don't think the state had enough for a conviction.
This is my take on it too. If the defense had brought up some of these things there would have been reasonable doubt.

I just think it's interesting to consider all sides of it. Admittedly, I didn't watch the original trial because I was too busy in college but maybe if I did I would feel differently. I did watch the entire Casey Anthony trial and I think she is guilty as all get out, but she walked free. And I think Casey's case had more evidence against her than Scott did, but that's for another thread lol.

Of course one should consider all sides. The thing is though, sometimes there just isn't much to consider on that other side.
I don't think there's anything wrong with questioning things out trying to look at a different side. The problem comes in when the only way to do that is to make leaps or ignore certain things.
Look at the lack of limbs and organs on the body. It appears you took that to mean she was dismembered and therefore it's suspicious that there isn't evidence of that or of a major clean up at the house. That completely leaves out the cement and homemade anchors. Also that her body was in the water for month.
Did this show mention the evidence of the anchors and her body being weighed down or did it only mention missing limbs and no evidence of blood in the house?

Of course one should consider all sides. The thing is though, sometimes there just isn't much to consider on that other side.
I don't think there's anything wrong with questioning things out trying to look at a different side. The problem comes in when the only way to do that is to make leaps or ignore certain things.
Look at the lack of limbs and organs on the body. It appears you took that to mean she was dismembered and therefore it's suspicious that there isn't evidence of that or of a major clean up at the house. That completely leaves out the cement and homemade anchors. Also that her body was in the water for month.
Did this show mention the evidence of the anchors and her body being weighed down or did it only mention missing limbs and no evidence of blood in the house?

Yes they mentioned the anchors and cement. But again I ask, how could he have thrown that much weight overboard and not tip over? Also, they mentioned that bodies have been in the water longer than hers and have not been in that condition. IMO, there was much to consider on the other side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter