A beautiful song for parents of children with special need

SueM in MN

combining the teacups with a roller coaster
A friend shared this on Facebook and it really reasonated with me tonight.....
When I saw it, I was sitting in bed next to My Child, who is sleeping after a seizure.
It's a beautiful song and a beautiful video....
Made me cry...
You WILL most likely cry.
But, the tears are tears of knowing someone understood and wrote about what is in your heart.

http://youtu.be/B9RZ4V34WhY

"Your Child" by Jennifer Shaw - A song celebrating every life.
A special needs parent is something top 40 Billboard artist Jennifer Shaw never dreamed of being.

Thank you Sue! We deal with autism so we don't have the seizures but it sure makes you stop and think about how lucky we are to have these kids in our lives!
Best-Elizabeth:sad1::yay:

That is such a beautiful song *sniff*

I've had so many people say that they "don't know how we do it" and I'm always a little confused by it. I guess if you only have typical kids it must seem like we have it really hard but honestly it's just our "normal."

I should have taken the tissue warning seriously. "haven't slept since 2007"..made me lose it. Haven't had a decent sleep since 2005, minus a few rare days when he's at camp or somewhere else. This week has been a nightmare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter