~ A 21 month old, a celebrity sighting, & a whole lotta food~2 week trip~ 2/28 update

Wow! 30 wipes??? Blane's record is 12 and I thought that was bad! :lmao: I'm glad you can laugh about it now though. Why don't airlines have somewhere to change children's diapers? It doesn't make sense.

I have so enjoyed your TR! Can't wait to read your review of favorites.

Wow, that is definately some airplane story! :headache: :hug:

Yeah, the things we go through for our kids. It's a good thing we love them so much!

Goodness gracious! I started to say poor Dylan but I feel the need to add you and Todd to the poor mix too!

It's funny now, but it was miserable then. Almost like an out of body experience. I did feel really bad for Dylan. He probably thought we were torturing him, when we were just trying to get him to be still. :laughing:

Awww I'm so sad your report is over. I've really enjoyed it! :goodvibes

Thanks so much. I'm sad too. :sad2:

Isn't it just "funny" how the big blowouts happen at the most inappropriate times? I can't even count how many times Lily has had a blowout when we were not at home and we've had to improvise ways to clean her up. The joys of parenthood!

Anyways, so sad to see your TR come to an end. I do look forward to hearing you plan future trips. I have to reread your TR as we are nearing our upcoming trip so I have activities written down to do.

Yeah, we've had other unexpected clean ups, but this was one of the worst on record. It wasn't even a blowout...until we got the diaper off of him. Then it went from bad to much worse.

Your trip is 2 months away! I'm so jealous. Now that this is wrapping up, I'm going to work on our last DL trip & probably start a short PTR for our upcoming one. I'll post the links when I know what I am doing. Thanks for sticking with me through all of these months! :goodvibes

Wow! 30 wipes??? Blane's record is 12 and I thought that was bad! :lmao: I'm glad you can laugh about it now though. Why don't airlines have somewhere to change children's diapers? It doesn't make sense.

I have so enjoyed your TR! Can't wait to read your review of favorites.

Well, 30 wipes included the clean up of the bathroom after Dylan was done, so they weren't all used on him. I'm glad that we are not the only ones who keep track of how big a diaper is by how many wipes we use. We will usually report to one another, 'Yeah, that was a 5 wiper." :laughing:

Thank you so much for reading my TR!! :goodvibes

Yikes about the airplane diaper incident! :eek:

Sad the trip has come to an end, but I absolutely loved your TR! Looking forward to hearing about Disneyland! I've been there a couple times, but only for 1 day each (last time about 4 years ago), so I'm excited to hear about the experiences you "DL veterans" had there. And looking forward to more cute pictures of Dylan, of course :)

Great job with the TR!

We will usually report to one another, 'Yeah, that was a 5 wiper." :laughing:

oooh, that's a good phrase. I think one of our worst cleanups was at the beach. Explosions in the swim diapers + sand + changing standing up = big, big mess.

I can't wait to follow along with you guys on your other trips. Never been to DL, but would love to just see Dylan's reactions to everything.

WOW! That is some airplane story! Now I'm thinking I need to be REALLY prepared for our trip later this month. We're going to Europe to visit Ramon's family - we've taken Miren several times but this will be Nerea's first trip (well, actually I was 3 months pregnant last time we went ;))...we thankfully never had any incidents like that with Miren...they are two VERY different little girls - oh boy, I'm packing extra wipes!!!! :rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear your favorites for this trip and hopefully soon hear about your trips to Disneyland! :)

Oh the blowout! You poor poor thing!

I had that happen with Eric on the way home from DL back in '01. I had NASTY flight attendants. It happened during the descent, nothing I could do, nowhere I could go and oh....did it smell.

As soon as we landed before we got off we changed him on the seat (with pad and wipes and all of that). It was so bad it couldn't wait (i.e. we couldn't carry him off the plane like that without getting it on ourselves) and the attendants were so mean about it. We cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and took it off the plane with us but oh, that one will stick with you for a while. So sorry it ended that way.

I'm so sad to see this TR and trip come to an end!

Me too. :sad2: Hopefully starting my DL TR will help.

Yikes about the airplane diaper incident! :eek:

Sad the trip has come to an end, but I absolutely loved your TR! Looking forward to hearing about Disneyland! I've been there a couple times, but only for 1 day each (last time about 4 years ago), so I'm excited to hear about the experiences you "DL veterans" had there. And looking forward to more cute pictures of Dylan, of course :)

Great job with the TR!

Thanks so much. Hopefully I will start my DL TR this weekend. Starting is always the hardest part for me.

oooh, that's a good phrase. I think one of our worst cleanups was at the beach. Explosions in the swim diapers + sand + changing standing up = big, big mess.

I can't wait to follow along with you guys on your other trips. Never been to DL, but would love to just see Dylan's reactions to everything.

Oh wow. I can't even imagine the swim diaper & the sand at the same time. You poor thing. Dylan had a great time on our DL trip. Lots of first things for him. Hopefully I took good enough notes to write an interesting TR.

WOW! That is some airplane story! Now I'm thinking I need to be REALLY prepared for our trip later this month. We're going to Europe to visit Ramon's family - we've taken Miren several times but this will be Nerea's first trip (well, actually I was 3 months pregnant last time we went ;))...we thankfully never had any incidents like that with Miren...they are two VERY different little girls - oh boy, I'm packing extra wipes!!!! :rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear your favorites for this trip and hopefully soon hear about your trips to Disneyland! :)

You can never go wrong with packing extra wipes. :thumbsup2 I was really worried about the plane flight w/ him. I probably thought about it more than I should have, but at least we were really prepared.

Oh the blowout! You poor poor thing!

I had that happen with Eric on the way home from DL back in '01. I had NASTY flight attendants. It happened during the descent, nothing I could do, nowhere I could go and oh....did it smell.

As soon as we landed before we got off we changed him on the seat (with pad and wipes and all of that). It was so bad it couldn't wait (i.e. we couldn't carry him off the plane like that without getting it on ourselves) and the attendants were so mean about it. We cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and took it off the plane with us but oh, that one will stick with you for a while. So sorry it ended that way.

At least our flight attendants seemed to understand. She was very patient waiting for us to get out of her way. What an awful experience for you!! At least we both have a good story to embarrass our kids with later in their lives. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter