9/30 Garden Grill Dinner Review

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
This is the dinner that my husband and I decided to celebrate our anniversary at. I had heard about the re-hitching ceremony and was excited to experience that. Unfortunately as others have noted on this board, they have discontinued doing that.

The food is average here but that isn't really why we go. It is a wonderful view to sit in a circular booth overlooking the land pavillion. The rotating restaurant idea is novel and this is one of the best places for character interaction. We met Chip, Dale, Pluto, and Mickey and each one visited our table at least twice.

They waited patiently for us to recruit someone to take all of our pictures. They sat down to "eat" with us for a while. They knew it was our annviersary and Pluto did come over when we were given our cake, but we noticed that everyone in the place was given great treatment.

This was one of our favorite character meals and we would definitely go back.

Thanks for the review. We ate at Garden Grill on 9/10/04. I had never eaten there and wanted to try it. We thought that the meal was delicious. We will definitely return. By the way, they were still doing the rehitching ceremony then because the table next to ours did it.

Thanks for the review! We will be eating there for the first time on our arrival day. I can't wait to try this one, I've read all good things about it. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter