800 number needed bad

SHELL

Mouseketeer
I am in need of the current 800 numbers for Disney to call daily for a discounted rate for our trip in March. We are trying to get into the Wilderness Lodge for 2 rooms at a good rate. All they show now is like $300 a night, but they are wide open. So please any info on 800 numbers to save on the long distance phone bill would be great. The search function on the boards is not working so I can't search there. Please help!!! Thanks

Sorry SHELL, I am not aware of any 800 numbers anymore unless you have the Disney Club or are an Annual Passholder.
I use a pre-paid calling card from Sam's that cost about 4 cents a minute for my long distance calling. Good Luck! :)

The only other 800 # that I'm aware of is to the Travel Company and their reservation restrictions are very different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter