75% Off Bear at TDS

TeenaS

DIS Veteran
Starting today (Thursday) the Bear in the Big Blue House plush that was previously marked down is down even more to 75% off. And as of a few minutes ago, the $30/$10 gift card promotion was still ongoing.

My daughter DESPERATELY wants one of the LARGE bears (originally $125) and this is the only way I could possibly afford it. If anyone sees one in a store near them I would love to have it. I have checked every store in my area and those near relatives with no luck. I could really use some pixie dust from another DISer if anyone can help.

Have a Disney Day!!

For every $30 you spend (before tax and after discounts), you get a $10 gift coupon. The coupons can be used the first week of September. However, park passes, Disney Dollars, limited edition art, presales, etc. are not included. So, if you spend $90, you'll get three $10 gift coupons. This offer ends Saturday night.

Thanks for the bear info! I couldn't go until today, but they still had a Treelo (sp?) for $6.50!! I hope my DS loves it as much as DH & I do :)

Do you know if the $10 promo was still running in all stores today (saturday)? Mine said yesterday was the last day. Oh well! I got some great deals anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter