6/22 Magic part 2.

JOANNEL

<font color=deeppink>DVC MEMBER 6/02<br><font colo
I am the early riser in our house. Every morning I woke up between 5:30 and 6. I got up and went walking. Day one I walked on deck 4. I later found out I liked deck 10 better. It was out in the open and cooler. Deck 4 has some closed in areas and it is hot.

I walked for about 45 min. I met up with patick and sat with him for breakfast. we had brunch at Palo's so I wanted to save my self for later. I had some fruit. Patick had pancakes and lots of bacon.

Palo's was at 10:30. It was great. I had beef tenderloin and of couse the tiria misu and choc. tart for dessert. We were pulling into Key West as we ate. It is a pretty spot.

Scott, Patrick and I went on the Fury Cat. sail & snorkel. Well there wasn't any wind so the motor was on. I wasn't impressed. They dump 120 people intio the water. The fish mush have run away because we didn't see much. I did see a shark. Startled me for a minute but he went on his way. We were back on the ship by 4:30. Showered and went to meet Roger and walk arround Key West. It was so hot and humid. Not much in Key West. Bars and t-shirt shop's. I Disney could skip this stop and spend another day at sea. Got back to the boat to see the early show and enjoy the sunset party. It was cloudy so the sun set a few minutes early. The video camera didn't like the humidity so we got very little video this trip. Scott enjoyed the sunset with up but Patrick was always busy. He met up with us for dinner and excursions.

Dinner was in Animators Sunday. It was alot of fun. The camera was still acting up so only got some stills of the walls changing colors. Dessert here was wonderful. Don't ever ask your server which is better. He will bring you both. I had cheesecake & strawberry shortcake.

After dinner to the comedy show and dueling piano's again.

Monday was a day at sea. Very relaxing. Started off with a walk- saw the sunrise every morning. Had breakfast over looking the back of the ship. I went to all the art of entertaining classes and played bingo. I sat out by the pool in the morning for a little while. But I can do that at home so it wasn't a big deal. The chairs are too crowded and the rude people who hold them and never return. Went to wine tasting w/ Cam & Howard. It was a lot of fun.

Went to early show.Monday was Parots Cay for dinner. Very good again. Flaming banana's for dessert here and chocolate lava cake. Off to after dinner fun.

Tuesday was the Grand Cayman. I ordered room service the night before because out snorkel trip was leaving @ 7:45. What we didn't eat I put in ziplocks and took with us. We did the STing Ray city Snorkel tour. If we do this again I would go with Captain Marvin. Smaller boat less people. It was neat though. They are all over. You can feed them and hold them. We were too big of a group not everyone got a chance to hold them. Friends who went with Captian Marvin had a better time. Got back to the ship arround 12:30 had lunch in Lum. and went out to walk arround and shop a little. The water there is so blue. It was beautiful. We pulled out about 5.

Wednesday was Cozmel. Roger and Patrick did the Jeep Safari. They said it was great. I wish we all had gone. Scott just wanted to roam the streets so I went with him. They saw the pretty side of the island and rode through the jungle. Had real mexican food and played on the beach. Scott and I went shopping. I hate being harassed by the vendors. we bought some t-shirts and went to Carlos and Charlies for lunch. What a wild place. They were drunk and dancing on tables at noon. We both had ribs. They were very good. Afterlunch we took a taxi to Mr Sanchos beach. Wasn't very good. Chairs on the beach were full and the tables by the bar you have to order. The sand is very rocky and is hard to walk on. We only stayed about an hour and took a cab back to the ship and hung out by the pool.
The kids had a teen sail that night so we went to Palo's. We missed out tropical night which I was upset about but Palo's was good. I like plain food so I was worried but the filet was wonderful. Once again it was the desserts Chocolate soufle and tiria Misu. We were stuffed. The wait staff is very friendly. We had a young girl from Finland. She was very nice and up on all the menu items. We went and changed into our tropical clothes and went to the deck party. It was great. We pulled out about 11.Kids had a good time on the cruise. It was a DJ and just no adults. I am told that there is a video put I haven't seen it yet. Patrick was a dancing fool - I have heard.

Next part 3.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

You're such a romantic, seeing sunrises every morning.

Thinking about either doing the Jeep Tour or the Tulum Ruins in Cozumel. You should have gone on the Jeep Tour with Roger and Patrick and then shopped afterwards in the evening. That's what we're planning on doing.

Tina:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter