• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50th Parade Music?

ptlycloudy

Mouseketeer
Can you purchase the music from the 50th parade anywhere? Everyone I asked at the park says it is on the 2 disc 50th CD but it isn't. My kids love this music and I would like to have it to use with some of our videos.

Thanks!

Im not sure about the music thats on the cd your looking for, but there's tons of great disney music that you can DL and use for your movies. Honestly check these out you wont regret it.....

These are really upbeat and fun, and some are used in the parades

- Zip A Dee Doo Dah by Ally & Aj
- A dream is a wish your heart makes by Circle of Stars
- Dancin' (a Catchy Rhythm) Disneyland Parade
- Remember When Leann Rimes
- Welcome (Brother bear soundtrack) Jump 5
- The time of your life Randy Newman
- At the beginning with you (FROM THE MOVIE) Anastasia
- Yo Ho (A Pirates life for me) by the Jonas Brothers
- You've got a friend in me Randy Newman
- True to your heart 98 Degrees and Stevie Wonder
- On my way Brother Bear
- I love to see you smile Randy Newman
- Dreams come true Disneyland Parade of dreams

These are just other random ones that are cool

- The mainstreet electrical Parade
- 3 Wishes
- Splash Mountain Melody
- Fantillusion
- Fantasmic
- Alice in wonderland Mad tea party (THE RIDE VERSION)
- Disneyland fireworks

Honestly though, there are tons of songs you can use, if you DL some music type in "DISNEYLAND MUSIC, DISNEYWORLD MUSIC. or DISNEYLAND FIREWORKS". You will find many results, perhaps even what your looking for inparticular. Enjoy!!! :cool1:

Not sure if you can find the music from the parade - but the original version is from Brother Bear... you can find it on the soundtrack

There's a very similar song entitled "Welcome" found on the Disney Mania 2 CD. It's a remake of the Brother Bear song and a slightly different version from the parade although it's very similar to the parade song.

Yes the song is from Brother Bear. I jam to it all the time from our Brother Bear sing along DVD, and it is on the soundtrack. I cry everytime I hear it, I can picture me hugging my kids like crazy while the parade goes by with tears in my eyes. That song is all about family to me!

Andrea

Thanks! I will have to check out the Brother Bear soundtrack. My kids walk around the house singing it all of the time. I guess I never noticed that it was from the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter