50th Anniversary Pressed Penny Machines

jaye614

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when they are going away?

I mean the machines that press the pennies into 50th anniversary pennies!

Thanks.

Most of the penny press machines that were 50th related were already gone on Saturday. At the Emporium (where they were gone) they said that there MAY be a few left in NOS or Tomorrowland, but I did not check.

Other non-50th presses are still located throughout the park, as they have been for years.

Hope this helps,
Disney Dreams

I know the one in World of Disney was still there. I know the one in Adventureland was gone. I didn't check any others. I just happened to notice those 2. I had 6 left to get 2 weeks ago and we made a trip just to get them. 3 of them were at the hotel, and we just hadn't gotten there, and the other 3 were in New Orleans Square. When we had tried before the machine was broke. They had two machines that had the 50th pennies, one worked, one didn't. When we went back, there were still 2 machines but one was broke and one worked. Thankfully the one that worked was the one I was missing.

Speaking of penny presses... my dd and I have been collecting quarters to use on these when we're there next month. Anyone know how many there are?

Sadie Girl said:
Speaking of penny presses... my dd and I have been collecting quarters to use on these when we're there next month. Anyone know how many there are?

Check out www.parkpennies.com for lists, machine locations etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter