50+ solo trip. Meet.

This sounds like so much fun! I don’t think I call pull it off this year but now you’ve got me thinking...

So glad this thread is here. I will be going flying out on Dec. 20 & at WDW & Universal Dec. 22, 23 & 24 but with a friend & her family this time. We are staying offsite in between WDW & Universal so that will be different. Looking forward to the Christmas decorations, Star Tours, & of course everything HP at Universal. None of my family likes to go to WDW anymore. I'm 58 & hoping to continue to vacation at WDW for years to come & maybe meet other solo travelers! I'd love to get out there at least every other year. The last time I vacationed there was in 2014. My grown son insisted on going with me because he thought it was "unsafe" for me. I dreaded it because he is not a rope drop person. He did not have a good time, lol. It was pretty humid still in the first week in Oct. (I'm used to it, lol, we live in TX!!!). We stayed in a cabin in FW which was so wonderful & went to MK, Epcot & AK. I didn't get to do everything I wanted but still had a great time. When I go solo, I'd like to stay at Port Orleans. Hoping by the time I get back out there, I can meet up with some DIS people! :)

So glad this thread is here. I will be going flying out on Dec. 20 & at WDW & Universal Dec. 22, 23 & 24 but with a friend & her family this time. We are staying offsite in between WDW & Universal so that will be different. Looking forward to the Christmas decorations, Star Tours, & of course everything HP at Universal. None of my family likes to go to WDW anymore. I'm 58 & hoping to continue to vacation at WDW for years to come & maybe meet other solo travelers! I'd love to get out there at least every other year. The last time I vacationed there was in 2014. My grown son insisted on going with me because he thought it was "unsafe" for me. I dreaded it because he is not a rope drop person. He did not have a good time, lol. It was pretty humid still in the first week in Oct. (I'm used to it, lol, we live in TX!!!). We stayed in a cabin in FW which was so wonderful & went to MK, Epcot & AK. I didn't get to do everything I wanted but still had a great time. When I go solo, I'd like to stay at Port Orleans. Hoping by the time I get back out there, I can meet up with some DIS people! :)
Have a great trip! I'll be there Dec. 22 - Jan. 1, but it looks like you'll be really busy this time with your friend and her family. I'll also be going again around late April/early May in 2019, and I'll be looking for people who would like to meet up then!

Have a great trip! I'll be there Dec. 22 - Jan. 1, but it looks like you'll be really busy this time with your friend and her family. I'll also be going again around late April/early May in 2019, and I'll be looking for people who would like to meet up then!
I am looking at that time as well

I have a solo trip booked Dec 9-17/18. Watching this thread. I usually like to eat at Chefs so I'm planning one dinner there. Plans are loose for the rest so far.

I'll be at DW Decembe 8-12th! Not quite solo though, but adults/females only. :-) Celebrating my 51st birthday with my sister.

I'm looking for new friends to meet up during my upcoming trips Dec. 22 - Jan. 1 (probably no parks this time), and next spring (exact dates TBD, but tentatively thinking early May 2019).
H
I'm looking for new friends to meet up during my upcoming trips Dec. 22 - Jan. 1 (probably no parks this time), and next spring (exact dates TBD, but tentatively thinking early May 2019).
I’m over 50 and planning on taking a solo trip in Spring 2019 also. Little nervous about going solo. Hope I don’t get too lonely! LOL!

October 25-30 and then again January 6-12. Friend will be in Orlando in October, but not on property--will meet me in the parks some days, but others will be solo. January will be completely solo.....so far.

October 25-30 and then again January 6-12. Friend will be in Orlando in October, but not on property--will meet me in the parks some days, but others will be solo. January will be completely solo.....so far.
What’s the weather like in January?

I think I may hop down there in December. What resort will you be staying?

Not sure yet. I’m going to start looking at hotels today. Will let you know.

Looks like I will also be solo October 26-28 this year. My friend that was going with me, couldn't get those days off from work.

Oh no! Well, I'll be down there Oct. 27 - Nov. 2 with my adult daughter who will be moving to South Korea early next year. Maybe we can meet up and do jellyroll or something. I've been interested in doing that.

Oh no! Well, I'll be down there Oct. 27 - Nov. 2 with my adult daughter who will be moving to South Korea early next year. Maybe we can meet up and do jellyroll or something. I've been interested in doing that.
It would be nice to meet during the time our trips overlap. I'll send you a message. :)

I'll be there January 9-15 taking part in Marathon Weekend.
I'll be at Bonnet Creek Jan 11th to 14th. Jan 10th will be at a cheapie hotel, not sure which one yet. My daughter is running in the Marathon, I won't exactly be solo. I'm going to cheer her on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter