50 days and we will be packing for HK again

netimka

DIS Veteran
still cannot believe but we are back in April:yay::yay::yay: during a sale last year I just put my son school holiday dates just as you do and it was a little bit cheaper than last year fare so with a little bit thinking and getting AL booked at worked we booked flights to HK from Manchester direct again and we will be using our passes as we off at the beginning of April now and last year we were at the end:drive:

as last year trip supposed to be once in the lifetime:upsidedow and we saved for it more, this time trying to be more of budget side so booked Hollywood Hotel, Royal Plaza Hotel again and for the last day/night we are moving onto Novotel Citygate and plaing on visiting Tai O village/beach and Upper Cheung Sha Beach both on Lantau Island ...also wants to see Man Fat Sze - 10,000 Buddha Monastery, probbaly visit Ocean Park again - our son loves pandas and wants to go back so thinking about 1/2 day there and Stanley.

I know I didnt do TR last time so not sure if mange this time, but if there are any question/pictures request it will be much easier and would love to help that...

PS. I have already mention to DH that we will be back to stay at the 3rd hotel when its opens next year :cloud9: but not sure if manage in 2017 but 2018 looks better but you never know...

We're going in June for the first time. I'd love to hear about your trip when you get back. I understand not having the time to do a TR but if you can give any tips when you get back that would be great. We are a large group with lots of kids ages 3-19. We are so excited!!!

We're going in June for the first time. I'd love to hear about your trip when you get back. I understand not having the time to do a TR but if you can give any tips when you get back that would be great. We are a large group with lots of kids ages 3-19. We are so excited!!!
How exciting it will be my first trip in june as well, what are the dates you are going?

How exciting it will be my first trip in june as well, what are the dates you are going?
June 21st. We're going on a tour that ends in Hong Kong. We'll only have one day there. :sad: On the bright side, we'll then fly to Shanghai to check out the new SDL. I'm super excited! Are you planning to do anything else while you're there?

June 21st. We're going on a tour that ends in Hong Kong. We'll only have one day there. :sad: On the bright side, we'll then fly to Shanghai to check out the new SDL. I'm super excited! Are you planning to do anything else while you're there?

I truly hope you all enjoy both parks, im jealous you will be heading to shanghai! You will have to tell me all about it! Unfortunately we are only doing HKDL for one day and departing back to the US the next day. Most of our trip will be spent in Japan for the beginning of the trip.

I truly hope you all enjoy both parks, im jealous you will be heading to shanghai! You will have to tell me all about it! Unfortunately we are only doing HKDL for one day and departing back to the US the next day. Most of our trip will be spent in Japan for the beginning of the trip.
What day will you be there? I'm jealous that you're going to Japan. Are you going to the Disney parks?

I will do my best with report but if you have any questions just ask as it will be much easier and myself or someone else will be able to help for sure xxx 1 digit wait till our flight :car:

Awesome! Have an amazing trip! We went to Hong Kong Disneyland for our 4th anniversary a couple years ago, and used to live very close to Hong Kong, so spent a lot of time exploring. I'd go back to visit in a heartbeat!

I will do my best with report but if you have any questions just ask as it will be much easier and myself or someone else will be able to help for sure xxx 1 digit wait till our flight :car:

Have a great trip! A few questions for when you get back:

Do they have celebration buttons?
Do they do pin trading?
Are the pins packs more expensive there? I'm wondering if I should purchase here and lug them all the way over there. My kids are pin trading fanatics and it gets expensive!

Do they have celebration buttons? Yes, they do... they even have my 1st visit but I didnt know about them last year :( but we did get one for our anniversary and hubby birthday

Do they do pin trading?
yes, but I'm not into trading so cannot tell a lot but they have Pin Trading Fun Day Sharing Event next weekend so it should be popular I guess...
Are the pins packs more expensive there? I'm wondering if I should purchase here and lug them all the way over there. My kids are pin trading fanatics and it gets expensive! I dont know prices sorry except the one from Members site so hope it will give you some idea...

20160317_1.jpg

Our popular Pin Trading Fun Day is scheduled on April 8-10, 2016 in Fantasyland. The invitation pin will be released on March 19, 2016 making the first move for the 2016 Pin Trading Fun Day!

Celebrating the 10th anniversary of Hong Kong Disneyland, the invitation pin features the Sleeping Beauty Castle as the background, with a row of Disney friends Tsum Tsum riding on a hot air balloon crossing the door of fantasy for a magical ride! To make the ride merrier, Mickey head shape balloon is also going on the ride as well to charge up your energy!

The invitation pin is in limited edition with 1,200 pieces, every pin has a unique serial printed on it and it is available for HK$128. Don't miss it!

MemberExclusiveDiscountForStarterPinSetDetail_ListThumb.jpg

Starter Pin Set HK$135

Thanks so much for the info. We'll definitely have to get a first visit button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter