$50 American Express Gift Cheque w/Discovery Cove Bookings

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi Everybody ~
This is the very first time I have been on this board and honestly don't know a thing about Discovery Cove but noticed this special on the American Express cardmember website and thought it might be worthwhile to post (I apologize if that isn't the case!):

Discovery Cove, Orlando

GET $50 AMERICAN EXPRESS® GIFT CHEQUE.

Receive a $50 American Express Gift Cheque when you purchase an all-inclusive Discovery Cove package: 30 minute Dolphin-swim session, snorkeling with fish, wading with the rays, relaxing in the Pool, meals, snacks and beverages, selfparking, admission to 1 park (SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Aquatica) for 7 consecutive days, and much more. For complete details please visit our website discoverycove.com.

Offer Valid 1 May 2008 - 20 December 2008

Terms and Conditions
To receive this offer, purchase must be charged in full to any American Express® Card.

Offer valid online or by phone only. Promotion Code: AXP2008 must be used when placing order online or by phone to receive savings. Book for visits 05/1-5/18/08, and 8/15/08-12/20/08, and receive one $50 American Express Gift Cheque per person on Discovery Cove all-inclusive Dolphin Swim reservation. Purchases must be made at least 14 days in advance of visit. Confirmation packet will be received by consumer 7-10 business days of date when order is placed. The American Express Gift Cheque will be issued upon check-in at Discovery Cove. American Express Gift Cheque is useable at locations that accept the American Express Card. Some limitations apply. See full terms and conditions and current pricing information at www.VacationOfDiscovery.com. Offer not valid on existing bookings or previous stays. For safety reasons, the Dolphin Swim Experience is not available for children under the age of six. At least one Dolphin Swim package per party required for booking. Advance reservations are required and are based on availability. Offer not valid on non-Dolphin swim admission and cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer is not redeemable for cash. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid through 12/20/08.

Great deal. Too late for me, though. We did our dolphin swim last month. :mad: :sad1:

AHHHHH Too late for me also.....I already purchased Seaworld/Aquatica tickets!!!! Part of what makes DC "affordable" (haha) was the 7 day pass to Seaworld.....DARN DARN DARN

Calypso:

I can't thank you enough for posting this code. Just booked for me, my mom and my daughter for August and will get $150 back! I used the code online, then called to confirm that the code was accepted because the confirmation didn't make any mention of it. :thanks: party:

I went to DC last year and got the AmEx card just to get the money back! :goodvibes So, instead of costing about $100 more (each) to do the dolphin experience, it only cost DD8 and myself, $50 each. A great deal. And I made sure to use the $50 certificates I received right away. Loved DC, hoping to go again this year but may have to wait 'til next year.

We used this offer on September 16th and used the gift check to get a new suitcase. Thanks for posting about this offer.

dolphingirl47

There's a 15% off code avail as well, if you don't want to wait for the $50.. Saves $40+, TNC08

Man, I hope they offer this again in 2009. I am considering going by myself for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter