5 day bonus pass

Shels

Earning My Ears
I looked on the Universal website regarding the 5 day pass, and I could not find anywhere where the offer expires 2/23. Does anyone know if this is true? Also- I read on one of these posts about getting a picture taken for the pass, and an 11 am entrance time--again, this is nowhere on the Unviersal website. Any help Please???

I think the expiration date was when this was a 7-day pass. I know, because on 2/15/02 I looked and it was 7-day as long as you bought by 2/23. I went out on 2/18 to buy it and it was 5-day and no time to buy it by. Thought that kinda stunk, but not going to let it ruin my upcoming trip!!

BTW, bought my tickets on line and paid $3 extra for overnight, Universal promises they will come in 3-4 days - I got them in 2 days!

Nancy IL or anyone, is what you're talking about called the Universal Bonus Pass?? I have that pulled up right now on the site you gave and I don't see how many days the Bonus Pass is for or if this 'deal' expires.

From the Universal site:

Universal Bonus Pass

Unlimited visits to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and select CityWalk clubs during your week's vacation.

Benefits include:

Unlimited visits to all Universal Orlando has to offer: Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and CityWalk!
Universal Express - Express Attraction Access
Costs less than the price of two, 1-Day Tickets

Additional Information:

This Bonus Offer is available for purchase online

Tickets have no expiration date for the first use, begin your 5-Day Adventure at your convenience
Ticket valid for up to five consecutive days from first use
CityWalk portion of tickets valid for admission to select live entertainment venues for up to seven consecutive nights from first use
Parking not included
Signature required on ticket and photo ID must be presented at front gate
Limit of 6 tickets per purchase

Shels: I called and asked about your question and was told, after they laughed at me, that you can enter at any time and get the picture taken AFTER you've entered the park. She said "We're not THAT anal....":D

Gosh Robin, where did I miss all that great info on that site!!! Thanks!

We will be staying at HRH (as you probably already know ;) ) for three nights...... I was planning on just getting a 3 day pass but this Bonus Pass looks like it would be a cheaper buy even tho I would only be putting 3 days on it!:cool:

At the bottom of the Bonus pass there is a link to see more information.

Robinrs,

I received my tickets the other day too. I thought those were the tickets that we would be using the entire time we were there. I didn't know that they would be taking our pictures. At that time do they take what I thought were the tickets that I have and convert it to something with our pictures on it? To save time at the park can this also be done at the HRH when we check in? :confused:

Cheryl,

The 'conversion' is done at Vacation Services which is in the park to the left of the gate. They take your picture there and you use that card after you convert it.

This is a security measure that makes sense, considering the fact that anyone could use the ticket for two days, let someone else use it for another two days, etc.

It looks like the 5 day passes are still available. Has anyone placed an order recently?

Mike

I placed an order yesterday. Hopefully, I will have them in the next few days.

When we ordered our 7 day passes on the last day available, they had already pulled the offer a couple days early and changed it to a 5 day pass. Since I had printed the info, they gave me the 7 day anyway. They also stated at that time that the 5 day was going on until further notice-no end date decided at that time.

Are the 5 day passes available at the gate or do they have to be purchased in advance from website?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter