$5 Amazon GC from Coca-Cola Freestyle

Just a budget-related hint for those of you who live near a Wawa: Stores often have survey slips with unique codes on them. Complete a survey online for a free hot beverage or fountain drink - any size. I've used mine for the Coke Freestyle machine and I get credit every time I pay with the coupon. The coupon gets sent to your email.

I didn't see it advertised anywhere, but if you do 2 pours at AMC theaters by Oct 31 you'll get a free AMC ticket. You can double dip with the Amazon card.
I only found out about it after doing a pour at AMC (#4, gotta get moving) and got the notification that I earned 1 pour towards my AMC ticket. Never got a message in the app for it. Here's the details
https://www.coca-colafreestyle.com/amc-theatres/

So after a couple tries we've realized they aren't doing this at least for this month.

So I decided to spend my Amazon GC credits ($10) on a $50 GC for Ruby Tuesday that was selling for $40. So I got it for $30. It will be a great present towards my daughters birthday...

So after a couple tries we've realized they aren't doing this at least for this month.

So I decided to spend my Amazon GC credits ($10) on a $50 GC for Ruby Tuesday that was selling for $40. So I got it for $30. It will be a great present towards my daughters birthday...

Yeah, they got the AMC ticket going and a Fanta sweepstakes instead. At least they updated the app to show more than one promo in the Freestyle Rewards section. Kinda seems like they're planning on always having something there, just might not be gift cards.

I did manage to get one Amazon GC so I can get a book now. I only use found money to buy books for the Kindle. Hopefully they bring it back in a couple months.

Yeah, they got the AMC ticket going and a Fanta sweepstakes instead. At least they updated the app to show more than one promo in the Freestyle Rewards section. Kinda seems like they're planning on always having something there, just might not be gift cards.

I did manage to get one Amazon GC so I can get a book now. I only use found money to buy books for the Kindle. Hopefully they bring it back in a couple months.

Yeah got that too about the AMC but we don't have one of those theatres in our area. And my daughter did like the Fanta strawberry. But I hope they bring the gc back as well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!