$5 Amazon GC from Coca-Cola Freestyle

I am downloading the app now. Thanks. :) How do we connect it to our Amazon account?
You don't connect the app to Amazon. You use it to scan the QR code generated by the Freestyle machine. The app keeps track of the number of verified pours and automatically sends the eGC to the email you have registered.

Are there Freestyle machines at WDW? I'd probably never use this at home but we'll be at Disney the last week of this month.

Are there Freestyle machines at WDW? I'd probably never use this at home but we'll be at Disney the last week of this month.
You can do a search for machine locations in Lake Buena Vista using the app. Just a quick glance shows that there are Freestyle machines in the backstage break areas of Disney World. There are a couple in Disney Springs and some of the resort food courts but not all of them.

They've been doing offers like these at least since Dec (that's when I had downloaded the app). We've been storing the funds in our amazon account and plan on doing a prime purchase when we head down for our next trip.

They've been doing offers like these at least since Dec (that's when I had downloaded the app). We've been storing the funds in our amazon account and plan on doing a prime purchase when we head down for our next trip.
YES! This is what I am doing too! I've started using PrimeNow for our groceries instead of GardenGrocer because I can use my "free" Amazon cards to pay for my groceries.

For my upcoming trip, I am going to add toiletries to my PrimeNow order. Normally, when we travel as a family of 4, I can fit our sunscreen, laundry supplies, shave cream, etc into our (4) 3-1-1 bags. This time, it's just me so I will only have the (1) 3-1-1 bag. To maximize my space, I added travel-size hairspray, mousse, shampoo, conditioner, shave gel, body wash, full-size sunscreen and laundry pods to my order. This way, I can use my 3-1-1 bag for my toothpaste, liquid/gel makeup, moisturizer, etc. The stuff on Amazon is almost the same price as I can get it at Target so it's totally worth it for the convenience...and if the gift cards are free, it's an even better deal:thumbsup2.

So first time using the app and I finally got to a freestyle machine yesterday, but it wouldn't read the QR code. It found it, got a picture of it, and then just spun round and round and never completed. So I didn't get any credit. Any one know what the problem is? I'm having a hard time finding troubleshooting tips for this issue online.

So first time using the app and I finally got to a freestyle machine yesterday, but it wouldn't read the QR code. It found it, got a picture of it, and then just spun round and round and never completed. So I didn't get any credit. Any one know what the problem is? I'm having a hard time finding troubleshooting tips for this issue online.
More than likely the app was having trouble connecting to WiFi/internet. When this happens to me I'll turn my WiFi off and use my data.

More than likely the app was having trouble connecting to WiFi/internet. When this happens to me I'll turn my WiFi off and use my data.

Hm, it definitely had data... I was using it to search for why it wouldn't scan! :P
I tried it twice since I ate in, when it didn't work I searched the web but didn't really find much. I even turned on my GPS and gave it access to location services, then double checked the location was listed in the app. Then tried it again before I left but still the same thing. I let it spin for close to 5 minutes.

I'm hoping it's just that machine and not the app. I really don't have a lot of places that I frequent with one, but for the Amazon I was willing to give the inconvenience a try. Although at least now I know what the QR code is for, I have never once seen anyone scan the machine :) I started to assume it was for maintenance because I couldn't come up with another reason it was there.

So can you do this offer more than once? Would you have to reload the app? Just wondering how you have been doing it, it sounds like for a while...?

So first time using the app and I finally got to a freestyle machine yesterday, but it wouldn't read the QR code. It found it, got a picture of it, and then just spun round and round and never completed. So I didn't get any credit.

I've only tried using it once so far, and the same thing happened to me. I also tried it twice, but neither time worked. If you get it to work at another location, please let us know!

So can you do this offer more than once? Would you have to reload the app? Just wondering how you have been doing it, it sounds like for a while...?
When an offer expires they'll do a new offer. Normally the offers go over a 2 month period where you can earn 2 gift cards. This month it's only 1 gift card. So starting September they will more than likely have another offer where you can earn another gift card.

Just throwing this out there but I'm not sure whether this is a solution or not: Do you have bluetooth enabled on your phone and has the app been granted access to it? I wonder if the phone needs to connect to the Freestyle machine via bluetooth to be able to work?

Just throwing this out there but I'm not sure whether this is a solution or not: Do you have bluetooth enabled on your phone and has the app been granted access to it? I wonder if the phone needs to connect to the Freestyle machine via bluetooth to be able to work?

That's an interesting thought. It didn't say anything about bluetooth or NFC in the app description so I went to check the app permissions and Bluetooth is not an option. It asks for Camera, GPS, and storage. It hasn't asked me for storage permission yet so that's blocked at the moment. If it fails the next time I'll enable it for kicks and giggles and see what happens. I'm hoping to try it again sometime this week.

So I tried using it at Disneyland yesterday at White Water Snacks in the Grand Californian Hotel. I wasn't able too. Not sure if the machine was not set up or if Disney deactivated it but you are not able to scan the Qwerty code on them. I've done this successfully other places. But maybe your not able too at Disney. I was bummed because I would have 5 now but will just have get another free style coke someplace else. Thought I'd share in case anyone is planning on doing this at the parks. It might not work.

Yea! Only took 3 weeks but finally got 1 pour credited :) Never got out to a store with one last week, but got out to lunch today and tried it at the Five Guys that have the Red machines. Took 3-4 scans for it to connect, but at least this time it would scan the QR code and then give an error message back. I did a 'Start Over' on the machine and went back to the home page on the app and it worked after that.

The first time was at a Qdoba in the same shopping center but they had the Silver machines (I guess supposed to look like a Diet Coke can?) so don't know if it was just that machine or Silver machines are picky. The other burger place that has one is a Red machine, might try there and see if there's a pattern.

Have to step up my time table if I'm going make it by the end of the month...

My friend is doing this as well and already has received the GC. I'm still working on mine...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!