5/12 Wonder 4-day Pictures and wrapup

MarkRG

DIS Veteran
Ok, it's took me an entire week to get round to organizing the pictures, and here they are: Pictures from Cruise

We've been home an entire week and we're still not finished settling back in! Want to go back, and are, on a 7-day Western next May :)

Now for the facts, Our server staff was,

Ivan, Head Server
Josko, Server
Rosina, Asst. Server
Bart, Room Steward

All did an exceptional job in keeping us happy!

Departing the ship and moving over the Villas at Wilderness lodge was mostly painless, as we had arranged for Tiffany Towncar for rides from the ship to VWL and VWL to MCO. The only nasty surprise of the day was arriving at our room and finding someone else in it already! They did give us a different room, no hassle. We then spent most of 3 days around WDW, with major points of interest being the Walt:One Man's Dream display of memorabilia at MGM, and the Epcot flower & Garden Festival, both exceptional, and the F&G show being very informative. I enjoy gardening, and I did learn some new ideas while there, and enjoyed the displays immensely. And we managed to beat a nasty bit of weather out of Orlando to boot :) If there are any questions, as always, don't hesitate to ask!

Cool pics, Mark! And Ivan was my head server also!

great pics, did you enjoy Palos on this trip?

Not this time. We'll probably be doing so next cruise, which will be the Western on May 10(I think),2003.

How was your stay at the Radisson? What did you do in Nassau?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter