4th and 5th FP questions

JPM4

Mouseketeer
Hi All
Was wondering if odds of getting same day FPS(4th and 5th)for haunted mansion and jungle cruise at MK? Also at DAK a 4th FP for FOTLK? Seems like everything I've seen on TP and other sites says it should be OK just looking for people with first hand experience in the parks recently? We are heading there in 2 weeks? Thanks!!

We were there July 12-19 and had no problem getting Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise, both of which we got after 5:30pm. We didn't try for Festival of the Lion King, but I do remember seeing it as an option for an extra fastpass. Not sure what time their last show of the day is, so that should be something you consider.

I was very pleasantly surprised at the amount of fastpass options that were available the day of. The key is to keep refreshing the times on the app and new availability will pop up. We got a Seven Dwarfs Mine Train fastpass by checking around 3:30 and a 5:20 fastpass showed up so we grabbed it!

Have a great trip!

We were there in mid June and getting additional FPs at the MK, DHS and DAK was relatively easy. In the MK we had options for Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Splash, Big Thunder, etc. At DHS we got Toy Story, Rockin' Roller Coaster, Star Tours. At DAK, Kali, Dinosaur and the Safari. Not much luck at Epcot.

Hi All
Was wondering if odds of getting same day FPS(4th and 5th)for haunted mansion and jungle cruise at MK? Also at DAK a 4th FP for FOTLK? Seems like everything I've seen on TP and other sites says it should be OK just looking for people with first hand experience in the parks recently? We are heading there in 2 weeks? Thanks!!
Just about 100% for all 3. We've gotten additional FP for all of those rides on all of our trips since FP could be booked on phones, even during very busy times.

Sounds great! Even more excited now! Was planning on waiting for potc due to the ac! But maybe I'll try to get greedy and try and fp that too!

Basically 100%

Personally I wouldn't get the jungle cruise as a 4th or 5th fastpass, though. I'd save it for more like a 10th or 12th fastpass - it's so much better after dark.

Here is what our FP's looked like a week ago! Modify- refresh refresh refresh!!! You should definitely be able to get those extra FP's- you just have to be persistent to get the time you want :)
View attachment 256793
That looks awesome! September will be my first time trying for 4th, 5th, etc FastPasses and I really, really hope I have a similar experience!

We got all of those you mentioned in the second week of July. MK especially was great for 4+ FPs. We probably got at least 7 or 8 every day in MK. I think a lot of people still don't know how use them. One evening we rode Space mountain twice with fast passes while the posted wait time was over 2 hours. Why were people getting in line when FP was available in the next hour?

We got all of those you mentioned in the second week of July. MK especially was great for 4+ FPs. We probably got at least 7 or 8 every day in MK. I think a lot of people still don't know how use them. One evening we rode Space mountain twice with fast passes while the posted wait time was over 2 hours. Why were people getting in line when FP was available in the next hour?

I'm guessing many are unfamiliar with the system and some have an 8:45 PM FP for Mine Train. I made that mistake with FEA last February.

Here is what our FP's looked like a week ago! Modify- refresh refresh refresh!!! You should definitely be able to get those extra FP's- you just have to be persistent to get the time you want :)
View attachment 256793
That's amazing! My last fp is splash from 2-3 the first day. We are going again later that week and our last fp is from 12-1. I am going to try and do just this and grab as many fps as possible! Very exciting to see that! Thanks

That's amazing! My last fp is splash from 2-3 the first day. We are going again later that week and our last fp is from 12-1. I am going to try and do just this and grab as many fps as possible! Very exciting to see that! Thanks
As soon as you tap in for your final FP, start searching for your next one! I almost always had more luck logging in to MDE on Safari on my iPhone rather than using the app. Also, even if the time isn't great, make a selection and then proceed to modify and refresh!

Hi All
I have been able to get all 3 of your choices as a same day FP. I would use your last pre-made FP between 12-2 p.m. at least on your MK day. You should still have no problem though.

Do you need to be in that park to get 4th and 5th (and so on) FPs? If I have my 3 for AK and do the 3rd one can I log in while in AK and get 4th and 5th for Epcot or do they have to be for AK?

Do you need to be in that park to get 4th and 5th (and so on) FPs? If I have my 3 for AK and do the 3rd one can I log in while in AK and get 4th and 5th for Epcot or do they have to be for AK?

Yes, but only one at a time (not 4th and 5th).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts