40th Birthday Celebration Ideas - 4 adults

Jess_S

DIS Veteran
Our upcoming trip to WDW in April 2018 falls on my husband's 40th birthday. My parents are going to watch my son that night and we are going to meet some friends who are AP holders for a celebration. I was thinking of Disney Springs, but I'm open to other ideas. What are your picks for a fun, special adult birthday at WDW?

will you have park passes - then might go to Epcot - the food/wine festival is still going on.

Good thought. Epcot is my husband's favorite park. We will have park passes, but not hoppers. I haven't done our day by day plans yet, so I'll have to see if my husband's birthday party day winds up as an Epcot day. (I think it's between that and an MK day based upon crowd calendars I've looked at).

Epcot! Wander the showcase for cocktails or maybe reservations at Rose & Crown and hope for an outside table for Illuminations viewing.

Monorail bar crawl or EPCOT pub crawl are always fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter