4 Vancouverites take on Alaska! Aug 28-Sept 4 2017 *COMPLETED*

So sorry to read that your mum has passed - our thoughts are with you and your family at this time. Sending :tinker:Pixie dust your way take care

Oh no!!! :sad::sad::sad::sad: I just got back from being out of town on a work trip and read this. I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum - what a horrible shock for you all. Thoughts and prayers coming to you and the family. I'll be thinking of you.

So sorry to hear about your Mom :sad1: :hug:

I lost mine almost 20 years ago and I still feel tremendous loss and pain. :sad1:

Good Moms have a place in our hearts that will always be theirs. Lots of hugs and pixie dust coming your way to get through the tough parts. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

So sorry to hear about your Mom :sad1: :hug:

I lost mine almost 20 years ago and I still feel tremendous loss and pain. :sad1:

Good Moms have a place in our hearts that will always be theirs. Lots of hugs and pixie dust coming your way to get through the tough parts. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thank you so much. :hug:

Oh no. I just read the news. I'm so very sorry. Sending you hugs and and pixie dust and everything good during this difficult time. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom too this year. It must have been especially difficult for you as an only child. I feel for you. Take care and be kind to yourself. Hugs.

I just found this TR and I was enjoying your posts (bringing back some lovely memories of our cruise to Alaska in 2011) and then I read about your mother passing away. I am so very sorry to read this. Mothers are so special. Sending you lots of hugs and pixie dust your way. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom too this year. It must have been especially difficult for you as an only child. I feel for you. Take care and be kind to yourself. Hugs.

Thank you so much. I'm so sorry for your loss as well. :hug:

I just found this TR and I was enjoying your posts (bringing back some lovely memories of our cruise to Alaska in 2011) and then I read about your mother passing away. I am so very sorry to read this. Mothers are so special. Sending you lots of hugs and pixie dust your way. :grouphug:

Thank you so much.

I'm so so sorry! My mom died 12 years ago, and it's still hard. I hate November.

You'll get back to this when you're ready, I'm sure.

Hugs!

I'm so so sorry! My mom died 12 years ago, and it's still hard. I hate November.

You'll get back to this when you're ready, I'm sure.

Hugs!

Oh I'm sorry about your mom, too :(

We had her celebration of life this past weekend and it was a nice opportunity for people to eat, drink and share memories and stories about my mom, some I had heard a million times before, others I had never heard so it was a nice tribute and I think she would appreciate it. My plan is to get back to this TR once the holidays are over but I'm going to be relying heavily on my photos and navigators because unfortunately I've already forgotten many of the smaller details :sad2:

Sorry for your loss.

Thank you.

I havent been able to make it onto Dis much, so I am only now just comment of your loss, so very sorry :(

Monday August 28 2017, part 1.

Getting to the cruise terminal from where we live is about a 45 minute drive. However, parking is rather expensive at the cruise port and we had to first drop our dog off at the kennel so we took the LONG way 'round. Not kidding you, we left our house around 10:15am and it was about 12:15 by the time we got to Canada Place (our PAT was 11-11:30, oops haha). Talk about taking the long way there! Home-dog kennel-airport (10 minutes from kennel) to park the car for much cheaper then Aerocar to Canada Place. DH snapped this photo of the girls and I in the back seat on the way to the port (obviously he's not driving, the angle is reversed)

21318928_10154928536512066_7785086996217014213_o.jpg

/QUOTE]

Could you please tell me a little more about parking at the airport and taking Aerocar to Canada place? We will be driving from Calgary to Vancouver for our cruise in Aug 2018 and likely staying at the airport Sheridan the night before. We were planning to drive to Canada place and pay for parking but never thought of parking at the airport. Does Aerocar drop you near Canada Place? Was it difficult with luggage? We will have a baby and toddler so am wondering if the price difference is worth the extra effort. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!