10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

I just booked a hotel room for our last night in Florida, when we return to St Pete from WDW. Joe and I will be staying at The Avalon Hotel in downtown St Pete. It's a boutique hotel, very modern, very small in size, and right in the middle of everything...Oh, we are spending our first night at my sisters...

Well for the record I knew where you were staying before you mentioned it :-) So happy you all have another trip planned and even happier it is the same time we are there!!!! You'll be oh so shocked to know we have absolutely no plans as of yet, but hopefully our paths will cross

Well for the record I knew where you were staying before you mentioned it :-) So happy you all have another trip planned and even happier it is the same time we are there!!!! You'll be oh so shocked to know we have absolutely no plans as of yet, but hopefully our paths will cross

Our plans are to arrive before lunch on the 5th and head to Geyser Point for a light lunch and cocktails. :drinking: We are spending the 6th in MK, and heading back to St Pete after breakfast at The Wave...Duh, you probably read that already in my PTR...o_O Let's hook up for a beloved beverage!!!!

I like your eating plans! We loved LTT lunch in March and I liked Skippers last year. We both LOVED the Wave breakfast in March also; great choices!

Well Ariane, there wasn't much to choose from this far out (I usually don't plan trips less than 7 months out)...But, it's ok. I think Joe and I will be happy with our choices. I'm so glad you liked both LTT and Skippers, because I was going to ask you about them...We figured Gia eats anything, so we didn't have to worry about pleasing anyone else but ourselves this trip. So nice to not have to constantly review menus for our picky eaters...8-)

No huge update today, other than I have to buy our 1 day tickets for MK this month. I believe I can book FP's on September 7th...

Last edited:
Looks like a great day at the ballpark! We haven't had a chance to get to a game yet this season, but hopefully will later this month. Go Nats Go! :-)

We can book fastpasses soon too, sadly I don't know the date, and worse yet I don't have tickets yet. I should probably get on that :P

Looks like a great day at the ballpark! We haven't had a chance to get to a game yet this season, but hopefully will later this month. Go Nats Go! :-)

We can book fastpasses soon too, sadly I don't know the date, and worse yet I don't have tickets yet. I should probably get on that :P

HA!!! We haven't gotten tix yet either. I hate how the MDE site doesn't include the option of a one day tix in a package...It now has to be purchased separately...

RESORT CHANGE!!!
Good morning Dis pals! I have some exciting news...In November, we are no longer staying at All Star Movies!!! We upgraded to Coronado Springs. We really enjoyed our stay there in July, so we thought we'd try it out again. I know I said it lacked that Disney feel, but overall, I thought the resort was beautiful (even with the construction going on). Joe and I were really having a hard time with our All Stars choice, so we decided to switch over to CSR to have more space, a quieter resort, and better buses...

Last edited:
2939014_Sunkiss
cn13201178.jpg

cn13484797.jpg
So, now that there's another vaca around the corner, it's time to do some shopping...I just ordered these beauties! The last blouse I REALLY wanted for our July trip, but it was always sold out when I'd go to order. Then today...BOOM!...It's here and available, so being the good shopper that I am, I snatched it up...:P

Last edited:
Congrats on changing hotels. We've never stayed at an all stars, but something tells me you'll be a lot happier at CS

Yeah, just couldn't stick to the All Stars. I've stayed at them before, and they're fine, but I just wasn't feeling it this time...

ANOTHER RESORT CHANGE...THIS MAKES #3!!!!
We are now staying at the Contemporary Resort!!!!!

I am very excited about this one, because I haven't stayed here in YEARS and my husband hasn't stayed here at all...
Plus, it will be so convenient with having my 2 year old niece with us...NO BUSES! YAY!!!! (Can you tell I'm not a fan)???

Hi everyone! Not only have I changed resorts 3 times, but I changed some dining reservations too. Like many of you, I can't leave well enough alone...
Sunday, November 5th-Arrival will still be at Geyser Point for a late breakfast/early lunch, but dinner will now be at CITRICOS!!!! I am VERY excited to try this restaurant, because of all the positive reviews I've read...Plus, Joe and I can enjoy a few cocktails, and our hotel is only a monorail ride away...(Unless it breaks down).:P
Monday, November 6th-Stays the same with lunch at LTT and dinner at Skipper Canteens.
Tuesday, November 7th-We will catch a little something at the Contemporary, and then head over to Homecomin' for lunch. Joe did NOT want to give this one up, and I can't blame him. I really enjoyed it back in June...Then, we drive back to St Pete...

Good morning! I'm up bright and early, about to head to work...But, I have a little time to talk about November's trip...We picked out our MagicBand colors. Resort is booked, air is booked, rental car is booked (and it will be free, because we have gift cards) and hotel is booked in St Pete. All our dining reservations have been made, and I will be buying out tickets to MK next weekend...So, I feel we are off to a good start...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!