10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

IMG_0618.JPG IMG_0619.JPG IMG_0621.JPG

Here are some pics I took from our stay earlier in June from SSR. The first is a pic from resort. The 2nd is a view pic from our room and the 3rd is our room...

Last edited:

IMG_0757.JPG IMG_0758.JPG IMG_0759.JPG IMG_0774.JPG IMG_0775.JPG IMG_0776.JPG Still in Florida, laying by the pool in St Pete. So, I thought I'd give an update....arrived early in Orlando on June 28th. Picked up luggage and car and headed to DS for shopping, lunch and cocktails...We had lunch at Rain Forest Cafe, a request of Ash and Ali's, shopped before and after, and grabbed a drink at Jock Lindsey's. Damn I love that bar!!!

IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0848.JPG IMG_0849.JPG We headed back to Disney for 4 nights beginning July 2nd. We arrived at CSR at about 915am. Our room wasn't ready, so we went to the CR for Brunch at the Top, hands down the BEST meal at WDW this trip.

Last edited:
IMG_0850.JPG IMG_0851.JPG IMG_0852.JPG IMG_0893.JPG IMG_0894.JPG Our room was ready a short time later. We were given a brand new, refurbished room in Cabanas 8A on the second floor, #8228. After a little drama with the room (I won't bore you with the details, but we did score an additional 3 fast passes each at both Epcot and MK for our troubles), we were settled in...The last 2 pics are our room views.

IMG_0860.JPG IMG_0863.JPG IMG_0865.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0871.JPG IMG_0872.JPG IMG_0875.JPG IMG_0877.JPG July 3rd was Epcot! We were all very excited! We finally got to ride Frozen, and everyone in my family Loved it!!! But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Upon entering the park, Joe and the girls rode TT and Soarin', while Gia and I rode Nemo and Figment. Then we met up at Garden Grill for breakfast. The food and service was very good.

We enjoyed the day at Epcot. Dinner at Teppen Edo was just meh, no need to return. We all felt the quality had gone down hill. We rode all the rides with the exception of Ellen. We met a few characters...And only waited 5 minutes to see Anna and Elsa...SCORE!

IMG_0827.JPG IMG_0830.JPG IMG_0880.JPG IMG_0882.JPG

4th of July started with breakfast at Boma, which unfortunately was a HUGE disappointment. Our server spilled an entire pitcher of the African juice all over my daughter, who had on white shorts. Then missed her backside by millimeters. She was very unapologetic. It ruined the entire breakfast for us. Thankfully, CSR concierge credited us $50 off our room charges for Ashley's misfortune.

Dinner on the 4th was at Narcoossees. My sister, Julie and her husband, Todd had checked in at CSR by this point and joined us for dinner. Dinner was fabulous, and the fireworks that followed were even better than last years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts