4 Adults in September - 1 or 2 days?

KristinU

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone,

My DH and I are meeting my parents for a week at WDW, and my father has made the request to go to US/IOA. Our visit to US/IOA would be mostly to hit the thrill rides, so I am wondering if we should just concentrate on IOA for one day or if we should take one day for IOA and one day for US...I'm assuming that crowds will be low like at WDW (which is why we usually go in the Fall right after school starts). I can't imagine that we'd be able to do both parks in one day, but we are 4 very active adults with no kids in tow.

I have never been to any of the Universal stuff in Orlando and it has been over 10 years since my last visit to Univeral in Hollywood.

Any suggestions, advice, tips for us?

Thanks in advance!
Kristin

Hopefully someone can give us both good Sept. crowds info (as our trip in in Sept also). Hubby and I went to IOA in 99 the week after Thanksgiving.

WOW! We felt like we were the only ones there. It was great. We rode everything we wanted, multiple times and ended up taking off around 3 in the afternoon. Granted we were there before the gates opened. And took some time for a relaxed lunch. But we were both suprised at how much we did in just part of the day.

Our thought for our Sept trip is to get a 2 or 3 day pass (we havent done much research yet) and to be more relaxed. Maybe have lunch at Citywalk and do a little park hopping. Then return another day and catch what we missed, etc.
But a lot of how we do it will depend on crowds.
We havent gone to US-Orlando and I have no idea of how much time to plan for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter