4 adults + 11 year old in Beach Club 1 bedroom?

DSLRuser

Age is a state of mind
It says sleeps up to 5, but we were just in a Boardwalk 1 bedroom (with 4 people), and it says sleeps up to 5, but we did not see how a 5th person could sleep there.

Any experience would be much appreciated.

Oldest daughter (17) will be bringing a someone, so we need to find room for 5. I currently have 2 studios booked, but would rather avoid that.

You will need OKW, BLT or AK-K to sleep 5 in a 1 BR with everyone having a 'bed'

What it actually says on the member website is:

5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided.

So you will need to provide a bed, sleeping bag or sometime similar for the 5th person to sleep on. Plus you need to provide the bedding for it and towels and shampoo, conditioner etc for the extra body. You can purchase a set of towels from housekeeping. But whenever trash and towel or full cleaning occurs they take those towels and then you have to buy more. Many here just wash one set of towels on cleaning days and leave them in the washer or dryer so housekeeping won't take them.

so there is no "chair" that folds out into a sleeper? That would be all we need for the 11 year old.

Not sure she would be ok with a sleeping bag on the floor.

If your oldest daughter is only 17, she'll need someone 18 or older to stay in a studio with her. She's not considered an adult for booking a resort room.

The problem with BRV, BCV, BWV, SSR is that there isn't enough room for the sleeper chair or murphy bed in the living room of the one or two bedroom villa with the configuration of the room.

so there is no "chair" that folds out into a sleeper? That would be all we need for the 11 year old.

Not sure she would be ok with a sleeping bag on the floor.

When it's a 5th person can be accommodated it means you bring the bed as well as everything else! Or, snuggle 3 into the king bed and 2 on the sleeper sofa.

If you can do a BLT 1 bedroom, I'd go for that--2 full baths, king bed, queen sofa bed, and twin sofa chair...and walking distance to MK.

When my DD16 brought a friend along with us for her high-school graduation trip to BCV we got a 2BR lock-off for the week. It worked beautifully! She & her friend got the studio side & DH, DS12 & I had plenty of room on the 1BR side. I highly recommend that set-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts