3 year old not toilet trained - kids club

act1980

DIS Veteran
I’ll be sailing on Anthem in May with family members and my 3 year old nephew is not toilet trained. I assume he will be too old for nursery as the age limit suggests 36 months but he will be 39 months at the time of sailing. As he is not toilet trained he won’t be allowed in the kids club.

Does this mean he won’t be allowed in either area? I’m confused as to what the rules are.

TIA

If he is not potty trained he will definitely not be allowed in Adventure Ocean. They have a strict no diapers or pull-ups rule unless it is due to a disability. I think that the nursery is designed for kids up to 36 months old, but, I believe they will take older toddlers who are not potty trained. Be aware there is an hourly fee for the nursery.

If he is not potty trained he will definitely not be allowed in Adventure Ocean. They have a strict no diapers or pull-ups rule unless it is due to a disability. I think that the nursery is designed for kids up to 36 months old, but, I believe they will take older toddlers who are not potty trained. Be aware there is an hourly fee for the nursery.
As long as he can go in the nursery the fee is not a problem. Would just be a shame for him if the other kids are in nursery/kids club and he’s excluded from both.

Is it possible to potty train by May? My friend brought her just turned 3 year old and he hated the nursery. It was all babies and he was the big kid and found it boring and refused to go back.

My daughter who will be almost 3 when we sail will also be in nursery so he should be fine as he’ll know her.

They’re trying to train him but he’s not taking to it well right now. We’re aware he won’t be able to use the pools but that’s not a major issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter