3 day My Universal Photo package with Shutterbutton's ?

Felicis

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has purchased and used this package recently? (I found them here: https://presale.amazingpictures.com/PhotoConnect.aspx ) It is 139 with the Shutterbutton's or 89 without.

Any feedback on the Shutterbutton's experience?

And are there enough photographer opportunities to make the 3 day pass worthwhile? I have searched but not seen anything recent.

Thanks!

So far from what I have read in these boards you either get lucky and find photographers plentiful around the area or you don't

Seems like a hit or miss

I quit using them due to that

Yeah, it is hard to say it will be worth it if you end up with next to no pics. I wonder how many rides have pics. We are def getting memory maker for DW. I like that it means I will be in some photos!

We just had our first trip and got the summer deal, so it was worth it. We got photos on every ride we were on, and there were photographers at all entrances....except early am. We did not see them when we went for EE but did see them later on. They were also around at most of the character meets, and although we were always on the go I think we got our moneys worth.

We had a different package, but I'm happy with what we got. Ride photos included: Hulk, Ripsaw Falls, Jurassic River Adventure, Forbidden Journey, Mummy, Men in Black, Gringotts (sort of, since it's a picture of the pass card with a goblin). It also included Rip Ride Rocket, but you have to manually enter the ride photo number for some reason. ET was down when we went, so I'm not sure if there is a photo on that ride.

I've had an amazing experience with the Universal Photo packages. They do include the ride pictures and there are more photographers out earlier in the day too! There are also fun photo places like at ET that you are able to do as well.. You also have characters that most of the time have photographers and you also have like Spiderman who has a photographer there all the time. Some of the walk around characters do not have a photo person but I have asked and have had someone go find one for me!

I've had an amazing experience with the Universal Photo packages. They do include the ride pictures and there are more photographers out earlier in the day too! There are also fun photo places like at ET that you are able to do as well.. You also have characters that most of the time have photographers and you also have like Spiderman who has a photographer there all the time. Some of the walk around characters do not have a photo person but I have asked and have had someone go find one for me!
Hi, we are normally a Disney family but going to Universal this summer. I love pics as I scrapbook and this is my souvenir (the kids understand mommy gets her pictures and they get to pick out their souvenirs. :teeth:) Is there a list of these fun photo places or other places to get pictures? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts