3/31 Wonder Part 2

SunBunny

Earning My Ears
We chose to eat late, so we had an hour or two to spare before dinner. While DB and I took a nap, mom went shopping. Our dinner rotation was LAPL, although we opted for Palos the last night. We got to Lumiers a little early and took our formal pictures first. Our servers were John from India and Tino (not to be confused with Tito Jackson, mom) from the Phillipenes. Both very nice, we all enjoyed the little crayon games Tino would play while we waited for our food. DB made quite a buzz at dinner..... he resembles a very famous actor, you may know him as Brad Pitt. All of the head servers and every female server came to our table to welcome "Brad or Mr. Pitt" to the ship. I had Deep Fried Camembert Fritters with Red Current Jelly or Marinara Sauce for an appetizer (YUMMY), Herb-Crusted Sea Bass with Sauteed Spinach and Champagne Sauce for my entree (didn't really like it), and Creme Brulee' for dessert (OKAY). Mom had Mixed Garden Salad tossed with Red Wine Vinaigrette and topped with Goat Cheese Croutons, Garlic Roasted Beef Tenderloin served with Mashed Potatoes and a Green Peppercorn Sauce, and Chocolate Mousse Cake with Rum Caramel Sauce. She said it was all very good. DB had a steak, baked potato, and the same dessert as DM. He said that besides our night a AP, it was the best steak he's ever had. Sorry this whole thing was only dinner. More on the next......

I'm enjoying your reports! Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter