2nd request for info PLEASE!!

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
I asked this before and am hoping someone now can answer.
Has anyone gotten upgraded to a kids suite or can you tell me if there is an entertainment rate for one?
Also, if they upgrade you, is it one level up, or has anyone gone from a gardenview to club level?
Am wondering if they just go by occupancy?
Thanks for any help

We were at HRH March 8 - 12, and were unable to get an upgrade because there were some large groups that came in by bus. Last year however, we were able to get an upgrade from garden view to club level, although it was a little later in the season. We checked in March 27th last year. One positive thing about the bus groups being there: lots of parking spaces in self-parking.

kidsuites do not have an entertainment rate. Only standard, deluxe and club

We were upgraded last August from a garden view room to a deluxe pool view. This past January there were no upgrades available.

Patty

The only upgrade I have gotten was from standard to deluxe or pool view. I have never been able to get a deal on ay suites. I did receive a coupon in the mail for a free suite upgrade.

Thanks for the info everybody. We are going in the middle of the week, and checking in at night, so I am hoping that those two things will help us to get upgraded. I am not picky, I would take any upgrage they would give and be extremely happy, my kids however, have started to read this board with me and all they can say is "CLUB, CLUB, CLUB' for cookies no doubt. LOL

The only upgrades I received was Garden to Club and Garden to Pool, it really depends on who is at the desk checking you in.

Mike

Ohhhhhh.......so it is the luck of the line, so to speak!
Ok, who's line should we get in and whose should we avoid?
LOL
I wish it was that easy.
Oh well, I won't count on it, but I sure will pray for it!

Are you talking about the free cookies and milk that everyone talks about? You can get that by having a Loew's 1st Card and it doesn't matter what room your in.

Are you talking about the free cookies and milk that everyone talks about? You can get that by having a Loew's 1st Card and it doesn't matter what room your in.

NE4ME,
True, but only on the day you check-in. On the club floor, you can have cookies & milk every evening, 8:00-10:00 pm. Our boys sure enjoyed it (me too!).
Chuck

There is a fan club rate for a kids suite cause I check last August.

I think the rate was around $240 a nite then.

Herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter