26 Nights, Triple Celebration Trip...NYC, RPR & HHN....and Irma has a go...A 2017 Trip

I'm all excited that Kyle gets to go with you during the holidays! LOL. I think because I have an only son too, I so relate. I ALMOST booked a trip there this year Christmas for Davy and me -- I wanted to see the Potter stuff. But, we decided to go to Branson instead (and Silver Dollar City and to see my Aunt Elaine who is in her 90s and we really want to get a visit in -- plus we are doing a BIG vacation in NYC in May). I really really loved your TR -- so happy you included NYC because it got me all excited when I was doing my planning for that. I will say, I am a planner. Love to do it. Plus, some of the things in NYC we want to do we have to get WAY ahead of time (i.e., Potter Broadway tix, Statue of Liberty to the top of the crown, which is a MUST for Davy (you have to book that months in advance). Plus it just gets us excited to go, as does your reports! I'm not sure when we'll get back to Universal. We want to do Disney in 2020 to see the new Star Wars stuff (send Tom!) but Davy loves Universal more -- so we may do just the Star Wars stuff at Disney and mostly stay at Universal. We MAY also go to California instead for the Star Wars stuff and see what's it's like at THAT Universal. I went YEARS ago (like 32 years ago). LOL. Anyway, I love your family's relationship and your reports just brighten my day! Sad it's over too!

So happy to have found and read this report. I enjoyed it a lot.

Lots of new adventures await you (and I assume us, as your readers).
So is your December trip in 2017 or 2018?

NOOOOOO! It cant be over!! You (and your report) have become part of my routine at the office. How can I pretend to work while reading along anymore??? I am so glad you had such an amazing trip and that your shared it all with us.

Is Tom enjoying retirement? Are you Enjoying it as well? My Dad loved his retirement- Mom took a few months to adjust to having him home.

I am so jealous you get to go again in a few weeks. But also grateful as I hope there might be more trip reports! Im working on putting together a trip in Sept. I hope I can get it to work out.

Thanks again for sharing!

It had finally arrived. Our last day loomed ahead of us like the proverbial bad penny today.........

:-(

It wasn't the nicest of days outside......

Even mother nature was sad that you were leaving :-)

As we approached we were joining the shortest looking queue as everyone does.......then I noticed a sign that said wait time 47-55 minutes.......huh!!!

When I see things like this it makes me glad that we just drive to Orlando. :car:

As always Royal Pacific totally blew us away with everything.

Staying here in August, can't wait. :cool1:

but, isn't it funny how folks all have opinions........some think we are crazy going for just a week........I don't care what others think, it`s no one`s business.......

I tell them to buzz off when they tell me that theme parks (Disney or Universal) are for kids :cool2:

But hopefully see you all again for our December Trip.........:wave2:

popcorn:: will wait patiently.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your reports. I always enjoy them and look forward to them, and this one didn't disappoint. Sad it is over of course, but, hurrah, a new one will be along soon with your December trip! I hope you have the bestest time with your two best fellas.

Another enjoyable virtual vacation, courtesy of Schumigirl. Thanks for bringing all us kids along! :D
Looking forward to the next adventure in December. :santa:

Always a fun read-along. You and Tom seem like a truly awesome couple - and you sure know how to vacation right! Looking forward to reading along for December's report!

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us Carole....another great one in the books and more to come...I can't wait to see pics of the Christmas decorations in potterland. I almost booked a trip for early December just to see them but it didn't work out so I'll just have enjoy your trip instead.

I'm also sorry we missed seeing you again this year. Maybe we can meet up one of the other times you're there ...I might fancy a stay at Sapphire Falls next year before my AP expires.

Loved the report and can't wait to see you guys next month! I'll try my hardest to keep the weather great for the visit.

Thank you Todd........yes, looking forward to seeing you again next month........and great weather would be a bonus........:D

Hope you take a lot of pics in December
We will get a peak of the parks and hotels all decorated for Christmas!

Certainly plan to take a load of pictures.......you know me and Christmas!!! Love it........

I’ve already seen the pics of the tree at RP this year.........lovely!!!

I'm all excited that Kyle gets to go with you during the holidays! LOL. I think because I have an only son too, I so relate. I ALMOST booked a trip there this year Christmas for Davy and me -- I wanted to see the Potter stuff. But, we decided to go to Branson instead (and Silver Dollar City and to see my Aunt Elaine who is in her 90s and we really want to get a visit in -- plus we are doing a BIG vacation in NYC in May). I really really loved your TR -- so happy you included NYC because it got me all excited when I was doing my planning for that. I will say, I am a planner. Love to do it. Plus, some of the things in NYC we want to do we have to get WAY ahead of time (i.e., Potter Broadway tix, Statue of Liberty to the top of the crown, which is a MUST for Davy (you have to book that months in advance). Plus it just gets us excited to go, as does your reports! I'm not sure when we'll get back to Universal. We want to do Disney in 2020 to see the new Star Wars stuff (send Tom!) but Davy loves Universal more -- so we may do just the Star Wars stuff at Disney and mostly stay at Universal. We MAY also go to California instead for the Star Wars stuff and see what's it's like at THAT Universal. I went YEARS ago (like 32 years ago). LOL. Anyway, I love your family's relationship and your reports just brighten my day! Sad it's over too!

Thanks Alice..........yes, can I send Tom with you and Davy to see Star Wars........lol.......he’d love that as I’m so not a fan at all.......:rolleyes1

You’ll have a great time in NYC........yes my friends son and girlfriend mentioned having to book the crown ahead of time.........that’s some climb!!

Thanks for the lovely compliments........I am really happy to read them........:hug:

So happy to have found and read this report. I enjoyed it a lot.

Lots of new adventures await you (and I assume us, as your readers).
So is your December trip in 2017 or 2018?

I am so happy you liked reading it..........Thank you!!

The December trip is for this year.........two weeks today........:D and yep, plan a trip report for that one too!

NOOOOOO! It cant be over!! You (and your report) have become part of my routine at the office. How can I pretend to work while reading along anymore??? I am so glad you had such an amazing trip and that your shared it all with us.

Is Tom enjoying retirement? Are you Enjoying it as well? My Dad loved his retirement- Mom took a few months to adjust to having him home.

I am so jealous you get to go again in a few weeks. But also grateful as I hope there might be more trip reports! Im working on putting together a trip in Sept. I hope I can get it to work out.

Thanks again for sharing!

Awwww.......Thank you!! It is lovely to read you enjoyed it so much, and I did laugh at the image you at work trying to look busy when reading it.......lol........

Tom is loving retirement.......everyone said he was far too young as he really isn’t near the age yet they generally retire in his industry........but, we knew it was for us.......I’m used to him being at home as he only really worked around 6 months a year.......so it’s not a big change for me........I’m sure some couples might struggle though.........I know my mother struggled when my dad retired.......that was a fun time!!!!!

Oh I hope you get your September trip sorted........would love to hear all about it when it’s sorted! And yep, we can’t wait till next month.......hopefully trip report will follow quite quickly........and thank you again, I really appreciate the lovely comments.........:-)

:-(

Even mother nature was sad that you were leaving :-)

When I see things like this it makes me glad that we just drive to Orlando. :car:

Staying here in August, can't wait. :cool1:

I tell them to buzz off when they tell me that theme parks (Disney or Universal) are for kids :cool2:

popcorn:: will wait patiently.

Thanks so much........glad you enjoyed my musings.........and you get to stay at RP next August!! How lovely........I already miss the heat so much.........

Yep, hope trip report will follow soon after we get home.........and hopefully done before Christmas :D

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your reports. I always enjoy them and look forward to them, and this one didn't disappoint. Sad it is over of course, but, hurrah, a new one will be along soon with your December trip! I hope you have the bestest time with your two best fellas.

You are welcome.......and thank you! Your comments have been so appreciated. Yes we’re always sad when one trip ends, but yes, new one just around the corner.......with my two best fellas.........I like that!!

Thanks again.........:)

Awesome that you have so many fun trips coming up! We're also going in December and May!

Woooooohoooo........we are so excited as we have never been in either month before.........not expecting high temps in December, but hoping May will be hot!! Would be nice if it was hot in March too.......fingers crossed.......:D

Another enjoyable virtual vacation, courtesy of Schumigirl. Thanks for bringing all us kids along! :D
Looking forward to the next adventure in December. :santa:

Thanks so much shh...........virtual vacation.......that sounds cool!! So glad you liked reading it and hope you enjoy the December one too, it’ll be a whole lot shorter........never been for less than 14 days before, so it’ll feel quick I imagine..........:-)

Thanks for the encouraging comments...........:D

Always a fun read-along. You and Tom seem like a truly awesome couple - and you sure know how to vacation right! Looking forward to reading along for December's report!

Thanks!!! We kinda think we’re ok too.......lol.......we do try to have fun always, and do ok with that too.......

Yep, December will be here soon.........Glad you enjoyed it though.........:-)

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us Carole....another great one in the books and more to come...I can't wait to see pics of the Christmas decorations in potterland. I almost booked a trip for early December just to see them but it didn't work out so I'll just have enjoy your trip instead.

I'm also sorry we missed seeing you again this year. Maybe we can meet up one of the other times you're there ...I might fancy a stay at Sapphire Falls next year before my AP expires.

Thanks Vicki........we are so looking forward to seeing everything Christmas.........as you know we’ve never been then, so it’ll be different.........but short!

I’m sure we’ll catch up at some point next year......and thank you for the lovely comments, always nice to read.....:-)

Can't believe we're missing you by one day in December.

I see Raeven and Josh will be at RPR same time as us, maybe we'll run into them.

Can't believe we're missing you by one day in December.

I see Raeven and Josh will be at RPR same time as us, maybe we'll run into them.

I know!!! Would have liked to have been able to say a great big hello to you......maybe another time. We miss a few folks by a day or so this trip.....same with May......Yep, hope you see some other folks from the boards..........

Another lovely trip report at an end! Thank you so much for bringing us along. I hope we run into you next month!

You are so welcome......I`m thrilled you enjoyed it so much.......yep, hope we get a chance to meet..........I`m sure you`ll recognize us......we haven't changed since October.......lol........

Thanks so much for the lovely comments too........appreciate it.......:-)

I have the best time reading your trip reports! I'll echo a PP about how much work you put into them,and how enjoyable they are! Looking forward to new reports-and thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!