25 Anniversary

BLAMBKY

Mouseketeer
We used to take the kids to WDW and then switched to cruising. Well, next December is our 25th anniversary and he suggested WDW! It has been a good while since we have been and we have always stayed in a time share off property. So....what OP resorts do you suggest for a 25th romantic anniversary without losing the WDW feel? And our actual day is a 10/10 crowds, so delaying a week or maybe two so we do not have to deal with crowds.

I would try the board that has the Orlando hotels and attractions since this isn't getting answered in the Disney resorts board

My husband and I usually go once yearly without the kids. We love to stay in the Epcot resort area, with Yacht Club being our favorite. The new refurbished rooms are really nice. It's a little quieter than Beach club. We love to walk to Epcot and enjoy their food and drinks, plus have easy access to Jellyrolls at night.

On property, if money is no object I'd say BC ( close proximity to EP and the Boardwalk area ). Sort of on property but not - the Swan or Dolphin. These are not Disney hotels but partners and sometimes they have some really great rates. They both have some fun themes and are also walking distance to BW and Epcot.

Off property - we checked out Hyatt Cypress and Marriott World - both had a lot to offer and were a bit lower than the Swan/Dolphin at the time.

My husband and I spent a lovely anniversary at Yacht Club. We were upgraded to a water view room directly across from The Boardwalk and were gifted a bottle of champagne along with chocolate covered strawberries for our special day. The Yacht Club staff created a magical memory we won't soon forget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!