2024 DVC Annual Dues - Check Your Mail!

I think Disney missed a major opportunity not putting DVC on that emerald coast.🤔

Though you also need to add the taxes against your VGF contract if you are looking to stay there too, to be fair.

I own small at both, VGF are great SAP.

But the downside is I don't think VDH will long term really be easily bookable to non-owners. It's easy to get into when it's over-declared. However, eventually even if rooms are making it to 7 months I predict there will be way more points attempting to get into VDH than VDH points trying to flow out. Simply because of a lack of really any choice at DLR otherwise. VGC might as well not exist for non-owners. VDH may be a battle for non-owners once it has sold out. The Duo Studios are already pretty much inaccessible.
Ill be staying at both VGC and VDH in Feb with my VGF points . You can find reservations if you stalk at both but I do agree its hard.

I just bought in two transactions so got 4. Didn’t try for more but I was excited because Costco doesn’t usually even have them!!
Let me try that!

It went through, now let’s see if I get the second email with the cards…

Confirmed… they let me do a second order for another 2x$250 gift cards, I was able to upload them to the Disney Gift Card site and then transfer the funds to a different gift card.

Last edited:
OKW went up to just under $10 more a month for 2024. I use a monthly auto-pay. Better than I thought it would be. Last year was a price hike of almost $14+ more.:eek:

Last edited:
When will dues be loaded into the account to pay? It still shows $0.
You don’t have to wait for them to be loaded before you pay. You can pay now with CC, Disney Visa Rewards card, or Disney gift card. Have to click Make Payment, Pay by Contract, and New Card. It will create a credit balance that will be applied to your account once the actual dues amounts are loaded. If you don’t pay it all, you can top it off, or if you have monthly auto pay set up it will calculate the monthly payment based on the amount remaining to be paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter