2024 After Hours

I am there early February. HS AH is the only one that would interest me but only MK one during my stay.

I'm new to this and just so happen to be there Jan 15th so I want to take advantage of the MK night. Can anyone help clarify this statement for me?

Guests of select Walt Disney World Disney Resort hotels looking to purchase these special event tickets early must call (407) 934-7639 beginning November 7, 2023

I'll be staying at SSR during that time (Jan 15) so does that mean I may be able to buy tickets a week early? How fast does this sell out? I'm on the west coast so is it like ADR's and I'll need to get up at 3AM to call and purchase?

I'm new to this and just so happen to be there Jan 15th so I want to take advantage of the MK night. Can anyone help clarify this statement for me?

Guests of select Walt Disney World Disney Resort hotels looking to purchase these special event tickets early must call (407) 934-7639 beginning November 7, 2023

I'll be staying at SSR during that time (Jan 15) so does that mean I may be able to buy tickets a week early? How fast does this sell out? I'm on the west coast so is it like ADR's and I'll need to get up at 3AM to call and purchase?

Yes, you can call to purchase the tickets early. I don't know that these sell-out that fast though, though it's hard to say since they are newly returning. There is sure to be at least some availability after the early window though.

Yes, you can call to purchase the tickets early. I don't know that these sell-out that fast though, though it's hard to say since they are newly returning. There is sure to be at least some availability after the early window though.
Awesome, thanks so much. I'm excited to have this option because it'll allow me to force myself to do some resort hopping that day. I always talk myself out of it so I can accomplish park stuff.

Does anyone know what time they are available to buy tomorrow? I haven’t seen a time published.

Does anyone know what time they are available to buy tomorrow? I haven’t seen a time published.

Per the website, you will need to call to purchase until general public access starts on the 14th. That means you’ll be able to buy when the phone lines open at 7 am. None of these events has ever sold out the first day tickets are available. I won’t be calling at 7 but will be waiting until the phone lines settle down. I’d have your resort reservation number available when you call, just in case.

IMG_5687.png

Per the website, you will need to call to purchase until general public access starts on the 14th. That means you’ll be able to buy when the phone lines open at 7 am. None of these events has ever sold out the first day tickets are available. I won’t be calling at 7 but will be waiting until the phone lines settle down. I’d have your resort reservation number available when you call, just in case.

View attachment 808105
Right, I just didn’t know what time phones opened up. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter