2019?

absolutmey

always planning another trip
Is anybody already thinking about a 2019 trip? I know it's "far away" but in the grand scheme of planning, it's not really! :)

We're tentatively planning a big family trip in the fall of 2019. I'm already kind of excited!

We are!! Oldest son graduates from college in 2019 and he wants to do a Disney / Universal trip in September to catch the Halloween parties in both parks --- and the hubby and I are drooling already just thinking about attending the Food & Wine Festival!! :cloud9:

We are!! Oldest son graduates from college in 2019 and he wants to do a Disney / Universal trip in September to catch the Halloween parties in both parks --- and the hubby and I are drooling already just thinking about attending the Food & Wine Festival!! :cloud9:

Yay! So fun!

I'm seriously thinking about doing a solo trip to DLR in 2019 (likely late October for my birthday and Halloween). I've never been west of central Texas so the west coast would be foreign land for me. But it sounds exciting and I love new experiences. Plus I've been Disney deprived and I dunno if I can wait for WDW's Star Wars land to open as I think it will be months behind DLR's opening. By the time I go, I'm hoping the crowd at DLR's will have settled to a reasonable degree.

I'm seriously thinking about doing a solo trip to DLR in 2019 (likely late October for my birthday and Halloween). I've never been west of central Texas so the west coast would be foreign land for me. But it sounds exciting and I love new experiences. Plus I've been Disney deprived and I dunno if I can wait for WDW's Star Wars land to open as I think it will be months behind DLR's opening. By the time I go, I'm hoping the crowd at DLR's will have settled to a reasonable degree.

I agree with you. From what it looks like, and from what I'm reading, DLR's SWLand will be complete first, by summer 2019 while WDW's will probably be mid to late 2019. This is the whole reason we're planning a trip in fall of 2019. I guess if the construction/opening are postponed ... our trip will be too :sad:

Yes, we are hoping to return for a second trip to WDW in Jan 2019, but it may be 2020. But still vigorously planning for 2019! *so wiggly!*

Yes, us too! We went in December of 2015, pulling the girls out of school for two days, never again! We want to have the grandparents along as well, so we are looking at June/July 2019. We also have to go during high school sports dead period and want to save up to pay cash for a grand villa so we can all stay together. Should be fun planning the way!

We are planning our first trip for early 2019. I know SWland won't be open yet, but it may be good to avoid that craziness on our first adventure. Hopefully we will go back after the 50th anniversary. Then we would have SWland, Tron, and Ratatouille!

We are hoping for a family trip in June 2019. We went in Aug. 2015 for my great nephew's birthday. There were 10 of us. This time we hoping for more people this time.

We go every year, so I am definitely in for 2019. We plan on upgrading our package tickets for 2018 to AP's to cover the 2019 trip. Not sure where we will stay, but at that point, the only resort we will have not stayed at will be AKL, so I would hope we could get an AKL 1-bdrm. Mid-August would be our target date.

Yup! We are planning for 2019. I wanted to go in May 2019 originally, to be there on my 40th birthday, but our oldest DD will be in Grade 11 that year, and I just don't think it would be fair to pull her from classes for a week. Soooo......after a few days of diliberation, trying to decide between maybe a long-weekend trip to DLR or a last week of January 5 night trip to DW, I have decided that we are going to attempt the last week of March instead. (Spring Break here in Manitoba) I am hoping that because Easter isn't until the 2nd last week of April in 2019 that the crowds won't be THAT BAD. LOL Either way - like many people have said before, better a busy day in Disney than a day spent at home!!! ;)

New member here, but im also looking forward to my first WDW holiday, and in 2019 :). Im looking at Easter time as it falls quite late, believe its the 21st April so UK school hols are from 6th April-23rd April. Waiting for crowd calender's to come out next year to see how spring break works with the later Easter date - yay! x

I'm definitely considering New Years week early January 2019 as Christmas week looks to be very expensive and I can save money on that AP too. It would include not only NY's day but also our anniversary as well on 1/2/19. :-) It's too bad as DH gets Christmas week off but oh those prices!:headache: Will really have to think about that but it hurts to be sure.

We are thinking about trying to hold off until 2019 as well in hopes that alot of the construction will be done.
Think we might do a Disney cruise in 2018 to tide us over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!